Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Went for a drive this morning.............

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 12:00 PM
pk951
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Eyal 951
not really flaming, just curious.

I don't really understand the strong desire everyone has to prove themselves to people they will never meet again, whether their cars are superior or not. At least not enough to come to the forum and brag about it after.
I drive a civic, with an engine I built, and of course every other civic wants to run. I usually know which i can take and which I can't. Yes, granted i guess sometimes it tempts me to know just how much the work I did improved the car, but then I can just go to the track and not take any risk. (legal or safety)
Again, not a flame, it seems like on every forum 85% (its true, I polled every car forum on teh internets ) of the people have their pride to uphold. Someone explain to me just what it is I'm missing.
I can't get it either must be hormones. Or some kind of inner need to make oneslelf feel better about there car , and all the money they spent. Who knows the world is a funny place.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:19 PM
tconn
Three Wheelin'

Pk951
I've been waiting for the narrow minded dull witted Trolls to come.
Take your ignorance to another thread please!!
Old 12-03-2006, 12:30 PM
pk951
Burning Brakes

Since you waiting for a narrow minded reply, why get your britches all tied in a knot, options are like ******** everybody has one.
If you want my narrowed opinion the best place to test your driving skills and the performance of your car, don't you think the track would be a better place to do that, unless you are in the desert or some forgotten place in Utah where obviously there is no traffic flow around you, safer for everybody involved.

Quick Reply: Went for a drive this morning.............