Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Rogue_Ant
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Small Business Partner

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, HUGE difference between the two...

Rogue
Old 04-05-2007, 11:19 PM
rcarpen22
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MPD47
The MS3 is a complete pile of junk, interior feels like crap, FWD, cant mod it due to the fuel delivery, oh yeah and top mount intercooler with no duct or scoop. Yeah, Mazda almost got it right
Hee hee, I just bought an MS3 for the girlfriend. It's faster than my chipped turbo, the interior is awesome, and cold air intake, exhaust, and ecu reflash gets you 300 whp. It torque steers like a mother, of course, but I haven't had that much fun driving a car on the street in a while. I'm going to sneak it on the track when she's not looking. Oh, by the way, there is a molded plastic liner under the hood that funnels air from two intakes in the front grill to the intercooler.

Last edited by rcarpen22; 04-05-2007 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:40 AM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Without a main hood vent, a TMIC will heatsoak so quickly it isnt even funny. Literally felt the power difference when I drove an MS3 in traffic, opposed to the STI which took much longer for it to happen. Basically, TMIC's are for package restricted cars only. There isnt currently a Mazda car on the market I would own, and after driving everything they offer and owning a Mazda or two, I can honestly say there is no reason to go back to them. Minus an RX8 with an LS1.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:18 AM
rcarpen22
Racer

With only 5000 coming stateside, I'm glad enough people think like you that I was able to get an MS3! To each his own.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:10 AM
SchnellerUmsetzer
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RICE:
"SOUP'd RICE" I am going to my true feelings here. The other day I was stuck in a parking lot fixing the hydralic clutch in my 951. When this gay wad pulls up his "RICE MOBILE WITH THE FAKE FLAMES AND FAKE WING ON THE BACK" and "REVS HIS CAR." I pondered the moment as is seemed to create a weird emotion for me. Then it came to me this is a "HOMOSEXUAL MOMENT." Like a "MALOX MOMENT" but differnet in that a dude trys to impress another dude with the sound of his "Economey cruizer's" muffler.
Today, I was taking a walk, I had another similar moment when some rice **** rolled by me and the GAY WAD BEHIND THE WHEEL REV'd his "RICE-ON-WHEELS" so I could hear his muffler.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:23 AM
ApexCars
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I rev my Harley at a light or under a bridge, does that make me GAY?

Quick Reply: OT: opinion on new Ricemobile (Mazda)