Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

most important question of your life

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 07:51 PM
rlg223nc
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question most important question of your life

This message only takes about 4 minutes to read and it is too important not to read.

I want to ask you the most important question of your life.

The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?

The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful place with no death, sorrow, sickness and pain. {Revelation 21:4}

Many people wrongly think that just being a good person and/or belonging to a local church will get them into Heaven.

I am sure that you would agree that you have the right to say who may enter your own home.

In the same way, Heaven is where God lives and He has the right to say who may enter.

God tells us in the Holy Bible exactly what it takes for us to go to Heaven when we die.

First, my friend, you must realize that we were born with a sinful nature. The Holy Bible says, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. {Romans 3:23}

This is why we need to be saved so we can go to Heaven and not Hell.

The Holy Bible describes Hell as a place of suffering and pain forever for all those who reject the salvation that only God can give. {Matthew 13:42}

The good news is that even though we are sinners God did something awesome for us.

God(The Father) loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to bear our sin and die in our place. The Holy Bible says, “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us”. {Romans 5:8}

About 2000 years ago at the age of 33 Jesus Christ allowed Himself to be crucified. He shed His sinless blood and died on the Cross. Three days later God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the grave and Jesus Christ was later seen by many people. Jesus Christ is still alive today and now in Heaven waiting to welcome home those that are saved when they die.

God(The Father) said my sins and your sins were laid upon Jesus Christ and He died in our place. He became our substitute. It is true. God cannot lie.

To be saved the Word of God or the Holy Bible says, "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord(God in human form), and believe in your heart that God(The Father) raised Jesus Christ from the dead, you will be saved." {Romans 10:9}

Simply believe on Him(Jesus Christ God in human form who was born to a virgin Jewish woman in Bethlehem, Israel) as the one who shed His sinless blood and took your punishment for your sins, died in your place on the Cross, was buried, and whom God(The Father) raised from the dead after 3 days.

You shouldn't wait until later to be saved because you may die before you get another chance. Let God save you this very moment.

If you want to be saved right now just pray a meaningful prayer from your heart to God like the one below and you will be saved.

Dear God I want to be saved. Dear Jesus Christ Son of God I want to make you my personal Lord and Savior. Please forgive me of my sins or things I have done wrong in my life. Thanks Jesus Christ for taking my punishment for my sins by shedding your sinless blood on the cross and dying for my sins. Jesus Christ(God the Son) I now confess you as my Lord and believe in my heart that God(The Father) raised you from the dead. Amen.

If you just allowed God to save you then welcome to the family of God because you are now a Christian on your way to Heaven.

Now that you are saved you should strive to live a Godly life.

The following website http://www.JesusChrist.com will help you learn more about our wonderful Lord and Savior.

Have a good day!
RonaldLGrossi@yahoo.com < my home email address

Please show this message to your friends and family so they can have a chance to be saved.
Old 10-11-2006, 07:57 PM
kevincnc
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, that was a quick ban!
Old 10-11-2006, 07:58 PM
fortysixandtwo
Three Wheelin'

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

And I have an important question for you Ronald to ask yourself. You should ask yourself: "What kind of interesting e-mail groups am i about to be signed up for.

Spam
Old 10-11-2006, 08:00 PM
introuble
Advanced

So thats all I have to say and I'm saved? WOW! I will say that and then go rob a bank, be dishonest to others and make tons of money so I can have the fastest 951 in the world (sorry defastest). After all that I can still go to heaven.

Sign me up!!!!
Old 10-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Landjet
Burning Brakes

Well thats all good but do you have a 944? I have a Bible.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:41 AM
RKD in OKC
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Maybe I'm wrong in thinking a message like that is out of place here. Maybe working on a 944 Turbo has brought some poor wretched wrench fiend to the brink of giving up and parting out and that message was just the thing to make him reconsider, order more parts, and breath new life into a tired old turbo...praise the lord and crank up the boost.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:48 AM
Rogue_Ant
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Small Business Partner

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This guy spammed the same in Supraforums....

Rogue
Old 10-12-2006, 01:05 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Theres a special place in hell for spammers, its right below us Jews.

pwned.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:07 AM
Porschefile
Three Wheelin'

The more and more I read about Christianity and Jesus, the more it's starting to sound like scientology! j/k (I do believe in God, beyond that I acknowledge I have no idea what is going on!)

OT??? Been seeing a few posts on the 'list like this lately. Sounds like a new user is just begging to unknowingly get email subscribed to some kiddie/gay ****. Seriously, why doesn't someone invent a virus that mass emails itself back to people that mass email/spam you? That being said, I must confess I was once the victim of the simplest virus known to man, delete *.* contained with in a .bat file and set to run in the autoexec.bat. Those were the days!
Old 10-12-2006, 01:07 AM
aeronautica86
Three Wheelin'

honestly, what kind of response does this person expect to get when they come and spam a tech forum?
Old 10-12-2006, 01:08 AM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Landjet
Well thats all good but do you have a 944? I have a Bible.
I have several. I think theyre all in the basement unread. The bibles that matter are www.rennlist.com and www.msefi.com
Old 10-12-2006, 01:56 AM
RKD in OKC
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I think they think it is okay because they are "Spamming for Jesus."
You can't really do much to discourage them as any negative actions are perceived as the devil trying to stop them from spreading the word. There are several of these types where I work.

I learned just the other day the most hacked at servers on the internet are the web servers with information on how to bring muslims to Christ. The guy running the servers is revelling in the notariety of being the most hacked and wears it like a medal.

Again, Praise the Lord, and Crank up the Boost.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:14 AM
M Danger
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

spammers make baby jesus cry!!
Old 10-12-2006, 03:16 AM
fbfisher
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Eyal 951
Theres a special place in hell for spammers, its right below us Jews.
pwned.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:50 AM
Chris White
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist Small
Business Sponsor

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

I bringeth the lords name unto my 951 engine bay on a near daily basis….and yea, he hath smited many a fastener that was frozen in nonbelief.

Quick Reply: most important question of your life