Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Anybody heard from Jeff Mayzurk?? I want to buy his car.

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2006, 04:33 PM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody heard from Jeff Mayzurk?? I want to buy his car.

Hi Guys,

Jeff has a nice Turbo "S" for sale in the classifieds. I want to buy it but have been unable to contact him by e mail. Anybody know him, seen him or know how to contact him?? Thanks for any help.

Lanny
Old 08-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

Update. Jeff has contacted me but sounds like his car is sold.
Old 08-17-2006, 06:21 PM
docwyte
Rennlist Member

Received 522 Likes on 350 Posts

My turbo S is still for sale...
Old 08-17-2006, 11:06 PM
George D
Drifting

Default Jeff's car

I used to be on the list about 8 years ago. I had an 89 951 with extensive modifications that was sold to Jeff Dicicco in LA. I have attempted to replace that car ever since. First an M3 sedan, then a modified Aero, then a highly modified EVO, then a LS430 just to drive.

Jeff told me about his buddy Jeff Myzerk selling his highly modified 951 and I bought it as a second car. Picking it up next weekend in LA. I live in Arizona. Wanted to get back to some PCA and NASA track time.

I'll finish the car to 400+ wheel hp. Very excited to get a 951 back in the stable. This was the only car that I've regretted selling.

George Darling
Old 08-18-2006, 10:37 AM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by docwyte
My turbo S is still for sale...
Hi Doc,

Would you please send me a complete list of mods?

Thanks,

Lanny
Old 08-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by George D
I used to be on the list about 8 years ago. I had an 89 951 with extensive modifications that was sold to Jeff Dicicco in LA. I have attempted to replace that car ever since. First an M3 sedan, then a modified Aero, then a highly modified EVO, then a LS430 just to drive.

Jeff told me about his buddy Jeff Myzerk selling his highly modified 951 and I bought it as a second car. Picking it up next weekend in LA. I live in Arizona. Wanted to get back to some PCA and NASA track time.

I'll finish the car to 400+ wheel hp. Very excited to get a 951 back in the stable. This was the only car that I've regretted selling.

George Darling
Congratulations, George. I'll keep looking but I'm glad Jeff's car is going to someone who will appreciate it as much as I would have.

Regards,

Lanny
Old 08-18-2006, 11:10 AM
George D
Drifting

Default Lanny

Hi Lanny,

There are some really good car out there. Jeff is VERY difficult to get ahold of unless you know him or as in my case knew his best friend. If you have never owned one of these cars, you may want to consider getting an unmolested, clean, stock vehicle. If you don't know these cars well, a good stock vehicle that you personally do modifications to is a a great learning experience, and you get to feel the different driving characteristics of each modification. It's like personalizing the car to you.

When I had my 89 944 turbo I bought it completly stock. Doing all the modifications myself or using my mechanic was a really exciting process. Driving the car after I put a racing head, K27dr6, and a few other things at one time was something I'll never forget. That car was putting down 330wheel hp and back in those days that was FASSSSST.

Remember, doing modifications isn't really that much more than purchasing a car with them. Once a car is modified tha maintenance and replacement of things really goes up. These cars react to bolt on items very well. When I did it, 300 wheel hp cost 10K, today it's 3K and getting cheaper.

Best to you,

George
Old 08-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Lanny Curlett
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by George D
Hi Lanny,

There are some really good car out there. Jeff is VERY difficult to get ahold of unless you know him or as in my case knew his best friend. If you have never owned one of these cars, you may want to consider getting an unmolested, clean, stock vehicle. If you don't know these cars well, a good stock vehicle that you personally do modifications to is a a great learning experience, and you get to feel the different driving characteristics of each modification. It's like personalizing the car to you.

When I had my 89 944 turbo I bought it completly stock. Doing all the modifications myself or using my mechanic was a really exciting process. Driving the car after I put a racing head, K27dr6, and a few other things at one time was something I'll never forget. That car was putting down 330wheel hp and back in those days that was FASSSSST.

Remember, doing modifications isn't really that much more than purchasing a car with them. Once a car is modified tha maintenance and replacement of things really goes up. These cars react to bolt on items very well. When I did it, 300 wheel hp cost 10K, today it's 3K and getting cheaper.

Best to you,

George
Hi George,

I've had 8 N/A 944's, an 87 Turbo, an 88 "S" and an 89. I just plain liked what Jeff has done to his. Check my posts from last month to see what happened to my 88 "S". That happened an hour after my son picked up the car from the P/O.

Lanny
Old 08-18-2006, 02:20 PM
George D
Drifting

Default Lanny

I hope you get what you want. That's too bad with what happened with your car. My son is 5, so I have some time before I deal with something like this. I'm happy that your son is OK.

Regards,

George
Old 08-18-2006, 09:28 PM
docwyte
Rennlist Member

Received 522 Likes on 350 Posts

Lanny, sent ya an email.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Jerseybean
GT3 Track Junkie
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone know of a nice clean late model like Jeffs car? I might be looking for one soon.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:18 PM
VWaddict
Burning Brakes

....You mean like THIS one???
Old 08-22-2006, 07:56 AM
Jerseybean
GT3 Track Junkie
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes
Old 08-22-2006, 12:51 PM
gstreev
Racer

Here's a low mileage 89 for only $9500.
http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/car/197306367.html
Old 08-22-2006, 01:41 PM
George D
Drifting

Default 89 951

If the car checks out, that's a bargain price. It seems these cars have been coming down in price. This one has the optional sport seats. These are really nice as long as your *** isn't too big.

George

Quick Reply: Anybody heard from Jeff Mayzurk?? I want to buy his car.