Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

MY RUN IN WITH OHIO VICE...

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 08:47 PM
shiners780
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey picklejuice,

My post has nothing to do with psychological analyzation. It was intended to avert a looming pissing match that was bound to ensue. While the events dfastest described certainly may have happened, common sense dictates that embelishments had been added for effect. I've been to this barbeque before, and understand the difference between truth and fiction. My examples were meant to illustrate these differences.

Bottom line: whether in fact it's truth or fiction, it doesn't matter, believe what you wish. dfastest has a way with words, and has a great story telling prose. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and showed him no disrespect, which is more than you did with me. If you feel the need to bash people, I suggest you spout off in Off Topic where anything goes. This type of panty wringing doesn't belong in the Tech Section.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:43 PM
picklejuice52
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im fairly certain i made no outright bashing. I simply took what you were doing, which im sure was intended for sarcasm, and i called you out on it. I can take it as well as dish it. I am in not pissing match with you or anyone else. I only showed my dislike for how many people, not just you, like to show some kind of backing for why a peticular series of events can't be true. I havn't disrespected you and if i displayed that, that was certainly not my intention. As you can see, i rarely post much. I just felt the need to say something just like many people are going to soon feel the need to tell me to shut up. I have no problems with you. This can be summed up by the old adage of "the straw that broke the camels back". Either or, it doesnt matter. I didnt mean to say anything ignorant or disrespectful, and if i did i sincerely apologize. Maybe my anger should be more towards the streetfire.net postings, have you read those things? Everyone has a stick up their asses. Anywho sorry to anyone whom i may have offended
Old 05-24-2006, 01:59 AM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hey Chris! Holy ****! How the hell are you? I looked up Premier Motorsports. Sounds like you are doing well. Good for you. I know more than a few guys in the 951 world miss you to this day. In fact, I just spoke with a Alan in Phoenix. He owns Arizona Muscle and is selling a car you built. Tan over black 86' I believe. Good guy. I told him to keep it. I don't know if you built it for him or if he bought it to resell. Good to hear from you. The 7 fitty is a 96'. I'm gonna pm you...

Shiners, to set the record straight, no harm done on my end. It's all good...
Old 05-24-2006, 12:29 PM
Ryan in SD
Instructor

lol great story, you have some STRANGE LUCK.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I once raced a honda odyessy in my N/a. He beat me by 10 car lengths.
Old 05-24-2006, 02:44 PM
code5coupe
Track Day

I was actually entertained as much by shiner's analysis as by the original story.
I don't doubt that dfastest's tale was based on truth, albeit with the requisite amount of embellishment.
You can choose to believe the original tale 100%, disbelieve it 100%, or believe it to any degree in between. Shiner said he disbelieves some of it and explained why. Nothing wrong with that.
Consider the tale to be a movie; entertaining fun, but most don't take it real seriously.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:04 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think people need to have a nice glass of STFU. I have no doubt the story really happened. Did it happen exactly like dfast said. Maybe, maybe not...but, who honestly gives a ****?

People for some reason make it their job to put others in their place too much. I myself am guilty of these at times...everyone just needs to chill out
Old 05-24-2006, 07:21 PM
picklejuice52
Instructor

I agree, i could have just kept my mouth shut. I honestly am not like this and i rarely ever call anyone on their faults because i have so many myself
Old 05-24-2006, 07:38 PM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Does this "DFASTEST" even really have a 951? Has anybody seen it!?!??!?!

Old 05-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

I believe him though. Strange **** has happened to me too. If strange **** hasnt happened to you, then you need to get out of the house.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:15 PM
ELLSSUU
Geaux Tigers!
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Rock
I once raced a honda odyessy in my N/a. He beat me by 10 car lengths.

Holy Shyte. That was you! (see signature) I got busted for that race 'cause we were in a school zone. Glad you turned left after I embarrased you with my hazard lights. Sumbi#$ CIA officer got out of his tank and pointed a M16 on me and the kid just after he radio'd his aircraft cover to back off with the Tomahawks. Put us in the slammer, handcuffed my 3 year old toddler and made my 6 year old clean toilets for 3 days. You owe me a beer and two small 2% milks dude!

BTW, dfastest good story BUT AGAIN I need to see pics of the girl to believe you. Another BTW, it doesn't matter if it's the same girl or not we just want to see one of your girls.......... BBBTW, you can email 'em to me if you have too!
Old 05-25-2006, 12:55 PM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Drinks are on me !
Old 05-25-2006, 09:00 PM
DFASTEST951
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Ok, the girl saw the story and we laughed. She thought I wrote it very well, acurately and entertaining. She then agreed as she read the other posts about pics and offered to do a serious spread in next to nothing with the car. I'll let you know when I get the pics downloaded.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:30 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DFASTEST951
Ok, the girl saw the story and we laughed. She thought I wrote it very well, acurately and entertaining. She then agreed as she read the other posts about pics and offered to do a serious spread in next to nothing with the car. I'll let you know when I get the pics downloaded.
Gawd damn you! I want high res pics so I can use them for my background's.

I think we need to start a "hot 951" pics thread. Only pics with 951's and hot girls clothing optional.

I know i've got some pics of my ex on mine and some hooter's pics that never got posted anywhere.

hmm ideas ideas
Old 05-26-2006, 03:53 PM
testarossa_td
Race Car

Originally Posted by DFASTEST951

You had better

Quick Reply: MY RUN IN WITH OHIO VICE...