Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Exhaust hardware.....Second round and an update or two!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006 | 02:09 AM
RT930turbo
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default Exhaust hardware.....Second round and an update or two!

Hello all,

Sorry to keep everyone hanging for so long. I just want to clarify a few things so we are all on the same page. I have been in the middle of a big move, and have been extremely busy at work and school, so assembling 100 bolt kits just has not made it into my schedule.

I fully intend to put together at least one more round and maybe more in the future. Everyone who has PM'd me is on my waiting list and I assure you that I will be in touch soon. Look for a bulk PM from me with details, as well as a thread here on the forum.

I also want to let everyone know there might be a slight price increase from $45, maybe 5 or 10 bucks. I need to run the numbers and let you know, might be might, not be. Also along the same lines I will need everyone to pre pay unless you make special arrangements with me. Last round I had almost $600 invested and tied up for a few weeks while I figured everything out. At the moment it looks like we have about double, maybe more on the second round. I honestly just can't afford to put all that upfront, let alone take a chance on some or all not paying (not that anyone here would do that, I've never had a single bad rennlist experience, but it would be about my luck!)

That’s the main reason I have been holding off on order collections, I want to make sure I can get everything ordered efficiently, and shipped out in a timely fashion before I start asking for orders and payment.

For all you international guys, I have no problem sending them anywhere in the world. I sent one to France and shipping was only about 10 bucks, so it's not to bad.

Sorry I have been slow and out of touch, but thanks for bearing with me. I had no idea hardware was in such a demand, but I'm happy to help if I can. Things should be slowing down for me in the next week or so, so I'll be in contact.

Take care
Old 04-18-2006 | 02:28 AM
danny951
Three Wheelin'

Completely understandable. Good work.
Old 04-18-2006 | 12:29 PM
mtnman82
Rennlist Member

Looking forward to it. Thanks again for doing another round!!!
Old 04-18-2006 | 12:49 PM
KuHL 951
Hey Man
Rennlist Member

Just let me know how much and where and PayPal is on the way. Thanks again for taking up this task during such a busy time
Old 04-21-2006 | 05:43 AM
Magown
Burning Brakes

Add me to the list.
Old 04-21-2006 | 10:47 AM
951Boost
Rennlist Member

Hey Artie, just wanted to say thanks again. Finally put my kit to use and liked it very much. So much so that I want another (that metric stuff is hard to get around this neck of the woods) since I'm planing on doing quite a bit of bolting/unbolting of the exhaust this summer (want to try different setups).

So...1 complete kit please.

BTW could you try and pack my kit a little better this time? The envelope in which it came was torn & I had a couple of nuts missing (I'm actually told that quite often )

Thanks again for doing this.
Old 04-21-2006 | 02:12 PM
MR951
Racer

Originally Posted by 951Boost
BTW could you try and pack my kit a little better this time? The envelope in which it came was torn & I had a couple of nuts missing (I'm actually told that quite often )

Thanks again for doing this.
I had the same thing. Luckily nothing was missing in my package. I PM'd Artie about it. I think those cardboard/paper USPS packages are no good for shipping the hardware. The "fabric" (TYVEX, I think) envelopes would hold up much better for this.

Anyways, great product and great communication w/ Artie - Thank you very much for making this available to us
Old 04-22-2006 | 01:39 AM
Rob 3
Rennlist Member

Just got back into town and saw your post. Prepay seems fair to me. You shouldn't be out that much $$ out of the kndness of your heart and I appreciate your even doing a second round considering the amount of hassle the first one probably was.
I'm still in.
Old 05-13-2006 | 07:59 PM
Jon Moeller
Three Wheelin'

Any progress on this? I'll be putting my engine back together over the next month or two, and I'd love to have this kit to make my life easier.
-Jon
Old 05-14-2006 | 03:24 AM
Kyle Donley
Burning Brakes

Hey don't worry guys it'll happen soon, I've been telling him it needs to happen cause I think we had to ship out the kit we had set aside for my car. My engine is about to get put in and I need hardware too now. I'll tell him that it's come up and that we need to do it!!
Old 05-14-2006 | 10:32 AM
Jon Moeller
Three Wheelin'

Not trying to rush. I know how much "fun" group buys can be, and I just want to make sure that I didn't miss the boat.
-J

Quick Reply: Exhaust hardware.....Second round and an update or two!