944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 01:28 PM
OUNATE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I may shoot him an offer of 11,000. I did ask about being tracked the previous owner claimed that it was never on a track. The upper half of the rear seats are there just not in the car along with the seat belts. If i do make an offer it will include leting me take the car and getting a Pre buy. I was going to take it to Evans I've heard only good things about them, but I may take it to EPR sense you rec. them. Thanks for all your help and I'll let you know how it goes.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Micah
Three Wheelin'

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

No, he's a pilot. We were in the same class at Columbus.

Micah
Old 03-19-2006, 11:07 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man Wlecome. As was stated earlier, if there are 20 thousand miles on the current T-belt, that needs to be addressed. Make sure that it is stile both properly tightened AND that it hasn't deteriorated. Something bad might not happen if the timing belts goes on you....No it DEFINITELY WILL HAPPEN! so don't cruise by this regardless of the records. Have your shop tell you you're good to go. Otherwise, if it isn't leaking, and the clutch is in decent shape, these cars can be super reliable as daily drivers. It's really a matter of starting off with a solid car in the first place. Most of the folks who have reliability issues are either still chasing the original problems, or they have heavily modified the engine and haven't quite gotten it all dialed in yet. Again, Welcome. Jump on in. that water is warm...by the look on larts face, I think it's warm because he peed.

Quick Reply: NEWBIE