Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

This is going to be a good Christmas!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Drvn2fst
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is going to be a good Christmas!!

This is going to be a good Christmas for some of you thanks to the women in your life. I just wanted to let you know that I have talked to several wives, girlfriends, and family members and I think it is awesome that they have a general interest in the "other woman" a.k.a your car and want to help you fulfill your horsepower dream. Props to them!! I hope you are giving them the same consideration this year
Old 12-21-2005, 03:40 AM
35thSLP
Burning Brakes

Brandi, how much did they pay you to say that? LOL ....
Old 12-21-2005, 04:17 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

if only i can one day find one like you!
Old 12-21-2005, 05:41 AM
snappy
Racer

Please let me introduce my wife to you. When I installed a supercharger on her 330i "without her knowing" she said: "why is the car so jerky? Is the pedal sticking?"

She drives like a thief though. So I dont know how she does not notice the extra 140Hp.
I guess it's true, you dont notice what you dont want to know.

I have devised an incredible scheme to funnel funds to my car projects. It involves a family member 2 best buy employees and my HR at work.
I just got two Z4 gauge clusters in the mail, and she said I should stop remove the gauge from her car. "that was a close one"
Old 12-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Ski
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I bought jewelry so if my wife calls, I want a set of Pauter rods for my spare engine and an LR intake, that should equal out
Old 12-21-2005, 12:12 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Drvn2fst
This is going to be a good Christmas for some of you thanks to the women in your life. I just wanted to let you know that I have talked to several wives, girlfriends, and family members and I think it is awesome that they have a general interest in the "other woman" a.k.a your car and want to help you fulfill your horsepower dream. Props to them!! I hope you are giving them the same consideration this year
Good post Brandi. I guess a woman who's into cars, like yourself, needs to remind us men about our other wife? Opps, I meant the first wife!

And while you are posting this post, why not post someone more? You have 9 posts my dear, get your butt going and contribute more. Post, post, post!

I wish you and everyone at Lindsey a very Merry-X Mas. Tell the hubby I said hi too!

Regards,

Rob

Quick Reply: This is going to be a good Christmas!!