Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Where can you find 951's for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 07:14 PM
JE_951
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah jason is selling his car. I saw that car and fell in love with it, but i followed up on it to late. Ill take a look at other craigslist area's and PCA clubs.

czd3my, Ill look over your car but i want to be able to see the car in person before i buy and I dont know if i will be able to go all the way out there to see it. But from the sounds of it, your car sounds awesome.

iborroel, ill check my e-mail and get back to ya!

thanks guys for the help!
Old 12-07-2005, 07:45 PM
czd3my
Advanced

I understand! It is hard to buy one without seeing it. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Chuck.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:35 PM
RogueM3
Pro

Originally Posted by shaheed
i'm considering selling ted wright's old car...when i bought that car i planned to keep it for a while, but i'm finding out i really don't have the time. case in point it's literally been driven about 200 miles in the 2+ months i've had it. even though i haven't been driving it i've done a few maintenance items and there are a few more i want to get done (parts already purchased) before selling. given the money spent versus use i'm going to lose money on this one
I believe it needed a new clutch, have you performed that or have you ordered a clutch replacement kit?

That would be a car to buy...
Old 12-08-2005, 12:00 AM
shaheed
Three Wheelin'

i haven't change the clutch because frankly i haven't seen any signs of problems with it. ted did mention in his ad that he only noticed slippage at very high boost levels. when i get done i'll put up a list of what's been done and a link to ted's original ad.

Quick Reply: Where can you find 951's for sale?