Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Off topic. Ebay problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 02:09 AM
RK951
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know what you mean about the 100% feedback. I remember getting my only negative one, it burned me for a long time as it was both unwarranted and unexpected. If you are really willing to give back that much he should take it and run as that's a very generous offer.

I'm suprised to hear the number quoted for your 951 When they do settle on a final figure, what happens to the car, ie do you get to keep it for parts?
Old 10-12-2005, 02:21 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 89 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by 7up
I know what you mean about the 100% feedback. I remember getting my only negative one, it burned me for a long time as it was both unwarranted and unexpected. If you are really willing to give back that much he should take it and run as that's a very generous offer.

I'm suprised to hear the number quoted for your 951 When they do settle on a final figure, what happens to the car, ie do you get to keep it for parts?

Yes, I have the chance to buy it back.
Old 10-12-2005, 03:01 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Lart, maybe you could agree to go through moderation with eBay over it in an attempr to keep your feedback, if you are confident they will find in your favour...

I think this guy is dreaming personally...
Old 10-12-2005, 05:45 AM
ldt1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am waiting to hear from a seller that I bought a part from that ended up having the same problem as the part I was hoping to replace. so far no replies to emails. ebay is definitely buyer beware. It seems like every worn out 951 that was listed on ebay this summer said that the ac was not working, but just needed to be recharged. Perhaps It might have been better to just say the ac was not working. The buyer sounds like a crybaby.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:16 AM
special tool
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am shocked that you ask these questions here, Luis.
You certainly owe him both the ac compressor AND the odometer gear.

You also owe me a free lunch, a trip to the Bahamas and one of those black plastic trim pieces that covers the fan assembly under the hood.
Old 10-12-2005, 05:07 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

EVERYTHING WORKS,EXCEPT AIR CONDITION NEED RECHARGE.

registraion paid for 2006
PRE-PURCHASE INSPECTIONS WELCOME.

LOOK AT THE PICTURES, LOOK AT MY FEEDBACK 100% I HAVE SOLD SEVERAL 944, MERCEDES BENZ AND OTHER VEHICLES 100% SATISFATION.

BUYER IS RESPONSABLE FOR SHIPPING, LOCAL PICK UP IS ENCOURAGE, CAR SOLD AS IS.

Hell no!

Your clearly stated SOLD AS IS!
Old 10-12-2005, 05:26 PM
951North
Pro

Personally I would offer to fix the Odometer, but not the AC. You welcolmed PPI's but for someone that is not local this may be difficult for one to have done? Perhaps in the future you as a seller could have a PPI done and post the results as part of your auction. Yes the car is sold "As is" and "Warranty - No" but you also state that it's in "Excellent condition". I would expect a car in excellent condition to have an Odometer. You mentioned a problem with the AC so the buyer should have expected a problem there...

Good Luck!

Quick Reply: Off topic. Ebay problem