951 twin turbo.....hmmmmmm

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 10:53 PM
v944god
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NZ951
AMAF is a troll who is reformed into "V944god".

That setup is actually very popular in Japan, the tubo at rear of the car...
Listen dont talk **** you worthless piece of ****. You spend all that money on your car and it looks like a ****ing clown car. All that money you spent on that piece of **** car went to waste. If thats your idea of upgrading a car than I dont know what to tell you. So instead of opening your mouth get off rennlist for once in your lifetime and find some friends.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:11 PM
Chris Prack
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW!!!

I did not include the pic to give the impression that this was an exsisting kit but an idea that I think has some merit. Why would it not work on a 951? I may have to give this some serious thought. The setup has some issue's to work out as a second turbo but it is not impossible and shouldn't be that expensive if you have experience in fitting things that don't really fit, as I do. STS sells an electric pump for the scavange and you would use -3 for the supply. The discharge pipe acts a little like an intercooler (imagine in winter). I can put my hands on a smaller Garrett turbo for cheap, maybe free.

Now if I just get my car back on the road..............
Old 08-03-2005, 11:19 PM
mark944turbo
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Just the cost of running the various plumbing to the turbo and back makes this idea bad. You would have to shield it somehow as well to protect from road hazards. Where are you going to run the air pipe? Next to the exhaust? So much for intercooling..
Old 08-03-2005, 11:55 PM
WesM951
Nordschleife Master

Yea i dunno.. kinda a odd setup but it works, or so i hear. meh, i'd like a big turbo or go with nine-44's twin setup he's in process of doing.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:43 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by v944god
Listen dont talk **** you worthless piece of ****. You spend all that money on your car and it looks like a ****ing clown car. All that money you spent on that piece of **** car went to waste. If thats your idea of upgrading a car than I dont know what to tell you. So instead of opening your mouth get off rennlist for once in your lifetime and find some friends.
Hey Amaf, take it easy dude he didn't say anything bad only the true. You used to be such a ********. I remenber your post about that race you had with your 924 twin turbo against a chevy van, Lmao. Then the other post about changing the spark plugs wires it took you like a week to finish the job , you are the troll of trolls , the king troll and I am one of your followers. But please take it easy with Andrew and don't use that language here.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:49 AM
Evan70
Pro

Originally Posted by TurboCab
Lubrication????? Very long oil lines!!!!!
Yes, very long. Plus the lines and wastegate (and turbo for that matter) hang pretty low (at least on the Camaro setup I've seen). Would definitely want to be carefull over speedbumps.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:10 AM
Ian Carr
That Guy
Rennlist Member

ooooooo00000000OOOOOOOOOO ****

im ready to just see what happens

Where is that porsche patch icon with the popcorn. Well use your imagination.

Old 08-04-2005, 01:43 AM
eniac
Drifting

im ready to just see what happens
I better grab a good seat for this one.

I would think having the air piped all the way to the rear and then back up front would add some additional cooling. I do not see how this could ever be a reliable setup for extended track use though.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:59 AM
KuHL 951
Hey Man
Rennlist Member

Received 183 Likes on 108 Posts

It would be interesting to see how you would control boost and wastegates to keep the two from choking each other to death. Haven't most of the factory sequential TT's (RX-7, Supra) been swapped out for singles due to efficiency and higher output levels. How much energy could actually be scavenged that far back after passing the main compressor way up front...I see serious flow restrictions but maybe I'm missing something...wouldn't be the first time.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:32 AM
pcarphanatik
Pro

Is this setup more for a dedicated 1/4mi car that is going to have a slow 60ft due to weak drivetrain components?
Old 08-04-2005, 04:54 AM
v944god
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by lart951
Hey Amaf, take it easy dude he didn't say anything bad only the true. You used to be such a ********. I remenber your post about that race you had with your 924 twin turbo against a chevy van, Lmao. Then the other post about changing the spark plugs wires it took you like a week to finish the job , you are the troll of trolls , the king troll and I am one of your followers. But please take it easy with Andrew and don't use that language here.
We are two completely different people. I live a life where you can't expect whats going to happen next, and you live a life that consists of going home after work and watching **** every night to break a record for the amount of times you can ********** in a day. Your like the drama queen of rennlist. Stop acting like a brat and mind your own business.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:16 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...t=amaf+v944god

Need I say more...
Old 08-04-2005, 05:50 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

We are two completely different people. I live a life where you can't expect whats going to happen next, and you live a life that consists of going home after work and watching **** every night to break a record for the amount of times you can ********** in a day. Your like the drama queen of rennlist. Stop acting like a brat and mind your own business.
Sorry to upset you Amaf. Thanks for your work picture now I understand why "you live a life where you can't expect what's going to happen next". Your assesment of me is so damn accurate I am 44 and still trying to brake a record lol, and your picture explains why you know so much about ****.

Here I present to you AMAF:
Attached Images  
Old 08-04-2005, 06:13 AM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

We've got a couple turbo STS kitted GTO's running around here. Very fast, but VERY hack IMO. To my knowledge every one of them has had "issues". It's cool in a sense, but I dont like the turbo placement other than for the "WOW" factor.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:01 AM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Quick Reply: 951 twin turbo.....hmmmmmm