Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

some spam, my auctions ending soon, dash, long block

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 10:50 PM
Dan Gallagher
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shaheed
this wasn't one of those fake broadfoot engines that was going around ebay by any chance, was it?
No.

Same guy took another rennlister for a transmission and I have 4 other victims I have been in touch with... I will post something to rennlist with his info for warning purposes when I find the time. at the moment I am on deadline at my magazine and working through the night for a few days.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:54 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Where have you been? I thought nz had run you away with his mommas jokes." lart951

I thought it was all of those terrfieing fat chic pics that you posted on the Hot Chics thread. They were so bad John D. had to close it before the EPA got a hold of it. BTW...exactly why do you have "access" to pics of that specific nature?

Dan, who do youo write for? Who screwed ya? Do tell. I can tell you that I've talked to Albert Broadfoot, who I have come to find out does infact have a SUPER rep. with local PCA guys, and he's non too pleased about what happened. If anyuone does read this, and got screwed on the fake Broadfoot stuff. It WAS NOT him. He's as honest as they get.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:03 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 94 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by ehall
"Where have you been? I thought nz had run you away with his mommas jokes." lart951

I thought it was all of those terrfieing fat chic pics that you posted on the Hot Chics thread. They were so bad John D. had to close it before the EPA got a hold of it. BTW...exactly why do you have "access" to pics of that specific nature?

Dan, who do youo write for? Who screwed ya? Do tell. I can tell you that I've talked to Albert Broadfoot, who I have come to find out does infact have a SUPER rep. with local PCA guys, and he's none too pleased about what happened. If anyuone does read this, and got screwed on the fake Broadfoot stuff. It WAS NOT him. He's as honest as they get.
Ehall I got those pictures from the Random Picture thread" from the off topic section.
https://rennlist.com/forums/off-topic/149221-the-random-picture-thread.html
209 pages so far. BTW Extra chunky girls are not my taste.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:07 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SURE YA DID. I belive ya.

Quick Reply: some spam, my auctions ending soon, dash, long block