Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 08:31 PM
Maciek
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lindsey MBC question

Hey Guys, another MBC question,
I hooked up the Lindsey variable boost controller I purchased from paragon a week ago and I am concerned I did it improperly. I ran one line from the banjo on the intecooler pipe to one end of the MBC and the line out the other end to the wastegate. I spliced into the first line to run it to my boost guage. The line going to the wastegate was the one that had the arrow pointed out on the MBC.

Also, I plugged the two additional holes with the plugs supplied.

I have the **** turned down all the way counterclockwise and my boost goes up over 20psi on the one strong run I did.

What did I do wrong? Any ideas? Am I running the MBC backwards (have my hoses switched up) or do I have the **** turned the wrong way (its turned towards the minus sign on the guage) I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks,
Old 04-05-2005, 10:49 AM
TheRealLefty
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My expertise with the Lindsey MBC is only one day old and most of that is based on the group here, but I didn't hear any mention of the "second line" or your hook-up to the waste gate if it is a dual gate unit. Otherwise you've described the correct connection to the MBC.

Mine worked perfectly first stab out of the box but I was pretty clear on how it hooked up across the ports on the dual port WG. Hope others will assist you here, as they really made my installation a breeze.

Quick Reply: Lindsey MBC question