Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Sharing my enjoyment...

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Bret 944
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sharing my enjoyment...

I just couldn't hold back from posting about my excitement. Over the weekend I FINALLY got 2 things installed on the Turbo.

1. Negative Battery Cables from IceShark - These things are awesome. The install had me wishing my hands were smaller but no big deal. I just ripped the fuel rail/intake manifold off in no time after having done it many times before. NO MORE BOUNCY NEEDLES now in the gauges ! No more weird starting problems ! And the new terminal looks cool too ! Thanks Dan!

2. Tial 38mm Wastegate from MySwiss - Wow, I used a lot of curse words trying to get the thing to fit in there. It is a VERY TIGHT fit, and I had to start all the bolts a little bit and put everything in place while everything around it was loose. Finally got it though (probably really only 15 mins of fighting with it, but it felt like forever). Man, now I've got full boost again ! On my test run without my boost controller I saw the gauge dip right over 20psi, oops !! Now the MBC is set at 15psi so no worries. Sweet !

Just wanted to share my weekend experiences, and tell everyone to get their stuff done to their cars ASAP ! You're missing out if yours isn't currently on the road !

Quick Reply: Sharing my enjoyment...