Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

3.0+ conversion questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2005, 09:00 PM
special tool
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ehall is right.

You guys would not believe the things I am testing for Vitesse for the Motronic in the coming few weeks
No really - you would NOT believe it.
Old 03-31-2005, 11:25 PM
Jakerx
Hitsquad Ninja
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey ehall

thanks for the advice bud. i will be getting in touch with you. sorry for not being on here more often this week. i am currently preparing for a conference friday and saturday that i am helping host.

as far as many of those parts, i already have some of them . but otherwise, for things like headers, management, etc, i will be going with sfr and tec3. i know it will be expensive. but seeing those parts lying in my room until i have enough money to put them all together is half the fun!

also, i have decided that i would really like to procure an S2 head or 968 head, preferably s2 because i don't want to have to worry about variocam. i have discussed with chris converting to two adjustable cam gears. the price for all this is of course it through the roof. but then again, i do have a couple engines sitting around i can part out . we shall see where it leads.

but yep, i will be in touch very soon. thanks so much again.

oh yeah, mitromeister, yeah i'm at smu and don't have much time during the week i must say for car pursuits, however it's my hobby. scratch that. it's my obsession. plus during the summer with only a summer job to keep me busy i have plenty of free time. so i find ways to make it all work
Old 04-01-2005, 12:55 AM
Tom M'Guinn

Rennlist Member

Received 535 Likes on 287 Posts

The S2 head will require some creativity on the intake and exhaust manifolds of course. Several people have welded up custom intakes, but the one I liked was a guy who connected half a 951 intake to runners that fit his head via rubber hoses and clamps.

Quick Reply: 3.0+ conversion questions