Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

944 Turbo Headlight Upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 09:13 PM
onewhippedpuppy
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I've seen threads on Pelican similar to Scott's experience, short life and little to no improvement with Silverstars.
Old 03-21-2005, 10:18 PM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ehall
"I'm getting tired of saying this but Danno put me up on his GuruRacing site out of the goodness of his heart because he liked what I was doing. We don't have a commercial business relationship."

Iceshark, You might want to start a thread making that clear. Lottsa bad blood in that direction, as you probably know. Just a suggestion.
I don't want to do that as Danno has purchased stuff from me and his checks have always cleared. And he put me up on his web site, gratis. I'm square with him.

Why do another long thread on his problems and try and distance myself? I only do this as a sideline anyway, and most people know who I am and that I don't leave them hanging in thin air.

Send me an email and I'll see what I can dig up around here on parts for your fog /driving lights. Won't be all you need but will help on the hard parts to come by. The rest you can get at the local hardware store.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:27 PM
Jaak Lepson
Rest In Peace Jaak
Cable Guy
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just upgraded my Rhinowagon to the new GE Nighthawks H7. They do come in most sizes that I have seen. The light is much brighter/whiter and as it states on the package ... it's at least 30% brighter than the Ostams I removed. I had replaced 1 bulb as it blew and imediatly noticed a difference! I asked folks to guess the Nighthawks ... they all guessed correctly. They are DOT approved and put out 55 watts.

The 951 is still in storage and will look at updating them when it awakes.

Quick Reply: 944 Turbo Headlight Upgrade?