Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Experience with 18psi GURU?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 01:14 AM
Cyrus951
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

God damn Himsel,

I wasn't coming off on you. What the **** is with the attitude? I was just curious about these papers that you keep mentioning. I have been in cars (26/6 & 26/8s) with the 18psi chips, that's where my opinion comes from. I don't understand why you have to indirectly call me a retard to get your point across. If you want to get personal, read post number 67 of this thread https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...light=pregnant Wtf is that about? We don't need to know that ****.

Why am I saving up for them? I'm 17, been working on the car since 15. The car was totalled in a major front end accident and I have slowly been bringing it back to life. All of this cost money, that is why I stored some extra cash away for the Guru chips. How in the hell do you you know what my car has? Just because I don't have a paragraph long list of upgrades in my signature, doesn't mean they're not on the car. Stop making assumptions Himsel. If the dyno sheets aren't of any of my damn business, then why in the hell are they constantly being mentioned?
It's no wonder I see you having an online argument with somebody different every other week..

Btw- When should I expect Kevin to come by and insult me too?
Old 11-09-2004, 01:17 AM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cyrus951
Just because I don't have a paragraph long list of upgrades in my signature, doesn't mean they're not on the car.

How true........anyway

May i suggest that this thread is now closed regarding chips. Since several threads were about mis-leading ifnormation and people not READING the actual post and keeping things related.

Once again, these are for 18psi GURU Racing Chip packages...........

Anything that needs to be delt with should be done out of the thread (PM or E-Mail whatever) and keep the threads related, since the chips topic ALWAYS seems to get a bit carried away..........
Old 11-09-2004, 01:22 AM
shaheed
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hosrom_951
Shaheed congrates on the new born
thanks..

Quick Reply: Experience with 18psi GURU?