Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Massachusetts Body Work

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 01:14 PM
monabaker
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Massachusetts Body Work

I'm looking for a place in Mass that does excellent body work. Hopefully not too expensive. Perhaps someone that specializes in my car. I don't have a huge amount of damage, just some minor scrapes and dents. I dont think I'll even need a new paint job but I'm looking for some suggestions as to places I could go and get some free estimates. I am in the Marblehead & Fitchburg areas all the time so anywhere close or inbetween would be acceptable.

The car is having it's first estimate done by KTR Performance in Ayer, Ma. this Thursday.

Thanks.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:59 PM
mark944turbo
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Dicks autobody and Mike's autobody are the best, dicks is better. But you will pay a lot, I do not know of any good cheap places.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:16 PM
Porsche-O-Phile
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Precisely. There's "good" and there's "cheap". Which one do you want?

Call your local dealership and ask them who they use. That's what I did; they don't do body / paint work on site, they contract it out so if it's good enough for the dealership to use on someone's $100,000 911 that's been in a fender-bender, it's good enough for my 944. Preliminary estimates to do my 944 are about $5,000 for a "ballpark" number according to the shop. Needless to say, it will be some time before I do this.

Quick Reply: Massachusetts Body Work