Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

951 STILL smokes coming off boost... ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 03:59 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ECUdooberhead
Naw, not yet, still trying to figure out what the problem is. Car is now fine tuned, 60 thou oil restrictor is installed, oil has been changed with the recommended oil,etc etc.... I think I have the problem narrowed down at this point, but we are going to do one more leakdown test next week before we decide to pull the turbo... I'll keep ya posted
-Randy
60 thou restrictor is even on the small side of the range... better the turbo than the rings! I thought you already did a leakdown?
Old 01-02-2005, 05:56 PM
CPTdooberhead
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NZ951
60 thou restrictor is even on the small side of the range... better the turbo than the rings! I thought you already did a leakdown?
I did, and everything was fine. But I had the head rebuilt since my last leakdown, so I thought I would do another one just for kicks and giggles. Both the engine and the turbo are new though, so it shouldn't be a big deal (both should be under warranty from their respective dealers)- I just dont wan't to have to deal with tearing into the car again.

-Randy
Old 01-03-2005, 12:06 AM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Fast951: If you must know, i am dealing with that member right now as we speak. That member didn't respond to my e-mails.

I was meaning it as a joke, not as something to start a war.

What do you mean " are you really this way" what way are you referring to?

Anyway, i edited the post, looks like you are the only one who didn't like what i said and i don't want to start something with you nor with anyone else. Not intended to anyway........

PS: Im not the first one to write something like that in an open forum, if you searched the forum (where you also hated me for saying that before) you would see what i mean so why are you focusing on me?
Old 01-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hosrom_951
If you must know, i am dealing with that member right now as we speak. That member didn't respond to my e-mails.
Why does that not surprise me?
Old 01-03-2005, 02:12 PM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by fast951
Hosrom, Are you really this way? you try hard to be this way? you just act like it????

Originally Posted by Jeremy Himsel
Why does that not surprise me?

Really now, are those even a BIT related to this thread at all???????

If you must know Jeremy, HE contacted me and so did several others regarding a certain subject. HE would be saving a lot (as well as other) if i sent him the things to him and he would distribute them (saves a lot on frieght).

So before you go off and start quoting me and saying things that are completely unrealted, maybe you should try to understand what's going on.

For once Jermey, could you try to understand? i may not speak English fluenty nor have the perfect ability to use correct terms, but do know that i am trying my best.

Anyhow, i know that would not happen since you (and several others) have this 'thing' for me since i speak my mind.

(Go ahead, quote me again for some stupid mistake i made and make a big deal and throw the thread away from it's intentions, im waiting!!!)
Old 01-03-2005, 02:13 PM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ECUdooberhead
Naw, not yet, still trying to figure out what the problem is. Car is now fine tuned, 60 thou oil restrictor is installed, oil has been changed with the recommended oil,etc etc.... I think I have the problem narrowed down at this point, but we are going to do one more leakdown test next week before we decide to pull the turbo... I'll keep ya posted
-Randy
Any oil in the O/A seperator exit hose ?
Old 01-03-2005, 06:19 PM
special tool
Banned

Hosrom - we ALL know your M.O.
You set out to deliberately irritate people (Troll) - then, when you are called on the carpet, you profusely apologize and send ***-kissing PM's.
If you deny this, I will spend all night digging up HUNDREDS of times when you have pissed people off, then apologized and acted like it was a mistake.
Knock it off, kid.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:22 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Whoa.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:34 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by special tool
You set out to deliberately irritate people (Troll) - then, when you are called on the carpet, you profusely apologize and send ***-kissing PM's.
You get those too? I thought I was the only one. Hosrom, your picture should be in the dictionary under the term "tire kicker".

If you look up *******, mine should be there.
Old 01-03-2005, 11:50 PM
hosrom_951
UAE Rennlist Ambassador
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by special tool
If you deny this, I will spend all night digging up HUNDREDS of times when you have pissed people off, then apologized and acted like it was a mistake.
Knock it off, kid.

Originally Posted by Jeremy Himsel
You get those too? I thought I was the only one. Hosrom, your picture should be in the dictionary under the term "tire kicker".

If you look up *******, mine should be there.

Ok smart asses, the times where i PM'd you and apologized is when i thought things got personal and i was contacting you to make sure things didn't get out of hands. Sorry for caring then

Regarding ACTING LIKE A MISTAKE mr smarty pants, who was the last one who contacted me talking crap and mis-informing about a certain rennlsit member then quickly changed the subject???????? do i need to remind you?

I don't think anyone is an ******* (except for a few people in my area) but i do consider the both of you quite annoying since you have nothing better to do and show off as if you know everything. You guys act like you were born with a mechanic's wrench in your hands, really and LOVE to show that off.

If you even bothered to read what i posted earlier (and several times) is that i may not use the apporpiate terminology at times, so you guys go ahead an automatically ***-U-ME that im taking the **** and then contacting you and being sorry?

the both of you were very nice to me, but then for some reason you got fed up with trying to understand me and flipped your heads, it all started with Jeremy regarding dyno numbers for chips and Lutjen when YOU last contacted me so.....i don't see you helping out in any matter.

Originally Posted by hosrom_951
(Go ahead, quote me again for some stupid mistake i made and make a big deal and throw the thread away from it's intentions, im waiting!!!)

Didn't you guys making me look REALLY bad when you kept on telling me to stick to the thread? now look at you!!!!

Dooberhead: Sorry for wasting space on your post, it appears that some rennlisters just love to show-off on how they are capable of talking unrealted trach on people's threads.

PS Lutjen, calling me a kid? you are the one who posted a topic regarding destroying a stupid bike from a rolll, ended up saying 'don't hate me because im beautiful'??? please.........who's the kid now??????
Old 01-04-2005, 12:10 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Closed....

Maybe keeping threads "On topic" would be a good thing without diversions into personal attacks????

John D.

Quick Reply: 951 STILL smokes coming off boost... ideas?