Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Which injectors are these?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004 | 09:30 PM
Tom M'Guinn

Rennlist Member

Received 536 Likes on 287 Posts

Huntley used to sell these injectors. I have a set. Check out the part number on the racetronix website, which seems to be the same as your injectors. I have run them at 350rwhp, no problem.

http://www.racetronix.com/Racetronix..._Sale-50s.html
Old 09-04-2004 | 10:33 PM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom M'Guinn
Huntley used to sell these injectors. I have a set. Check out the part number on the racetronix website, which seems to be the same as your injectors. I have run them at 350rwhp, no problem.

http://www.racetronix.com/Racetronix..._Sale-50s.html
Well.... looks like the dude at Marron shot me a line of bull.

Delphi's they are
Old 09-04-2004 | 10:38 PM
boosted951
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

David... do you still have these injectors? Are they still in good condition? What lbs/hr are they.... Would you be willing to sell them?
Old 09-05-2004 | 01:55 AM
Danno
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

David, the Marron guys didn't deceive you intentionally, they were mis-informed. The crappy high-impedance Rochester pintle injector line were bought up by Delphi a couple years ago. However, the much higher-quality Delphi low-impedance peak & hold injectors pictured above are what you have. So now Delphi has both a high-quality low-ohm peak & hold injector as well as a line of lower-cost, lower-quality saturated injector.
Old 09-05-2004 | 11:48 AM
OriginalSterm
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Danno
The crappy high-impedance Rochester pintle injector line were bought up by Delphi a couple years ago...
Rochester Products was a division of GM, then they broke off from GM a few years ago and as they became Delphi. Rochester injectors have the same components as Delphi injectors.

Internal part numbers, tooling, suppliers, and even the engineers were the same whether it's Rochester products or Delphi.
Old 09-05-2004 | 08:00 PM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Danno
David, the Marron guys didn't deceive you intentionally, they were mis-informed. The crappy high-impedance Rochester pintle injector line were bought up by Delphi a couple years ago. However, the much higher-quality Delphi low-impedance peak & hold injectors pictured above are what you have. So now Delphi has both a high-quality low-ohm peak & hold injector as well as a line of lower-cost, lower-quality saturated injector.
Hey Blake,

According to Danno, the injectors I have will work for you.

If you want to give them a try, I will send them to you. If they work, keep them and if they don't just send them back, fair enough ??

Quick Reply: Which injectors are these?