Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

In a bind...944 cat-back for sale, TX.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 02:52 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have one that consists of a 2.5 bursch test pipe and some shop made 3.0 cat back with a spintech muffler... wanna work something out? how long would it take?
~Eyal
Old 09-01-2004, 02:59 AM
makenzie71
Intermediate

I could do it with a 14 day turn around, but I would gauruntee anything before 28 days. Basicly what you're trying to get is a 3" test pipe, right? Your test pipe and cat-back bolt together and mount on the car propperly, right?

and aren't those phone dials on the car in your sig? Turbo conversion or just wheels that were on it?
Old 09-01-2004, 03:00 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

the only thing that does not mount properly is the cat back behind the muffler and in front of the rear bumper.
~Eyal
Old 09-01-2004, 03:01 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

phone dials came on most pre turbo S turbos.
~Eyal
Old 09-01-2004, 03:03 AM
makenzie71
Intermediate

might be harder, then, but I can see what I can do. I can't promise anything without a propperly fitted system...but I can probably get REALLY close with what you got.

...learn somethign new everyday...
Old 09-01-2004, 03:31 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

i can send over a stock system.
~Eyal
Old 09-01-2004, 03:35 AM
makenzie71
Intermediate

stock system would be best.if the test-pipe fits the stock catback and downpipe without any trouble then I could use it instead (test pipe lighter, less shipping). I just need everything to bolt up as it would stock. Then I can build something.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:38 AM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

ok, we can work something out. I'll contact you tomorrow via email, if you can pm me your email address, that would be good.
~Eyal
Old 09-01-2004, 11:40 AM
icat
Race Car

OK - I'm calling BS on this one. Two threads started - one claims "i've overspent on my GF's birthday" and the other claims a hammer did $1100 of damage to a thumb - so he has to sell a BMW to cover medical! Give me a break! BS BS BS BS BS BS....
Non member - 21 posts - ya gotta do better than this. I advise EXTREME caution here!
Old 09-01-2004, 01:20 PM
makenzie71
Intermediate

Originally Posted by icat
OK - I'm calling BS on this one. Two threads started - one claims "i've overspent on my GF's birthday" and the other claims a hammer did $1100 of damage to a thumb - so he has to sell a BMW to cover medical! Give me a break! BS BS BS BS BS BS....
Non member - 21 posts - ya gotta do better than this. I advise EXTREME caution here!

Wanna be a ********? Ok...

Had the BMW 325iS, traded it for my 944 + cash which covered my medical expenses, got me a car I'e always wanted, and brought me to even. You still following or is this too manifold for you understand? It's now birthday season (people seem to like to get all cuddly in december) and I'm strapped for free cash...all of my money has gone to buying materials for SGW, paying my bills, and to my girl. You still there? You can call, scream, cry, point fingers, I don't really give a ****. If you're not interested in the product...go away...if you just want to flame, at least make it entertaining. Stop wasting people's time.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:40 PM
icat
Race Car

Please - stop wasting bandwith and take your "game" elsewhere. You asked for "senior" rennlisters - ya got it. When you have been on line a bit longer than 1 month and can READ the Rennlist rules and regulations for posting - then and only then, I'll entertain an apology. Until then - take your lame excuse for a business practice and hit the road.
And while your at it - take Texas off your location - we've got better manners here and don't take kindly to possers.
Old 09-01-2004, 03:54 PM
MichelleJD
Jane Bond 007
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

Makenzie:

You'll find Keith is WELL respected here and is looking out for fellow listers. I was going to respond to your ad until I saw his post. I then held off waiting for your side of the story. Based on your flame of his legitimate concern, I, for one, would certainly not do business with you. All you needed to do was respond in a civilized manner with your situation. Put yourself in our shoes and you'll see why this may be a little scary. You could end up with close to $200 of Eyal's money and a new testpipe to boot. Build a history here first, or be civilized and back your claims.

Keith:
Thanx for the heads up
Old 09-01-2004, 03:59 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

I've been following this since the postings on the various forums last nite. I don't mean to sound mean, but I agree with icat on this one. Vendors posting their wares and services should go about it in the proper fashion. I'm not saying anything bad about makenzie71, but there is a reason for Rennlist rules regarding things of this nature. It is to protect Rennlist members.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:09 PM
makenzie71
Intermediate

I sincerely apologize. I wanted to offer something to you guys at an obvious low price so that maybe my name would get out...and it'd help solve a minor problem I'm having. Well, I sold it, and you'll be able to hear from that member soon concerning the product. If there's no demand from you guys then there's no point and trying to be a vendor here...I'm not trying to "vend"...I listed that I'm only doing one, and I listed it clearly.

I understand your concerns, but giving me a hard time because I haven't made many posts here is pretty sad. I've been surfing this forum for years, haven't needed to actually use it until recently. I'm also sorry that my trying to sell my BMW here is somehow a mark against me...something I really don't get.

But what do you expect when you flame someone? You want them to just sit there and be a target? I'm sorry, but I've was polite and professional up until icat came in flaming...there was no call for that. I mean, yeah..."21" posts undoubtedly means that I can't be anything but a scammer...it might as well be written in stone somewhere it's so factual.

So far, icat has shown nothing to me but his ***. That's a great way to be "professional" and "respectable".
Old 09-01-2004, 04:13 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by makenzie71
I've been surfing this forum for years, haven't needed to actually use it until recently.
With all due respect, on 7/15/04 you stated that you just found this forum, when you posted your BMW for sale.

https://rennlist.com/forums/944-and-944s-forum/145783-fs-t-1993-bmw-325is-sport-package-in-ct.html

Quick Reply: In a bind...944 cat-back for sale, TX.