Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

colorado 951's

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2004, 07:37 PM
Brett
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will was just telling me how much he liked my flat wheels... Hey Will you could get one set with winter tires and one with summer tires
Thanks for the help with ins. today btw!
Old 07-13-2004, 07:56 PM
will951
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I know...I am tempted.....although I'd rather just buy another car for the snow and rain!

Brett....I am leaving to NC tomorrow afternoon. I will check the results of the insurance tomorrow morning and get back to you with our rate. If we aren't competitive for any reason we can always hook you up with the condo insurance. I also have some good sources for cheap auto insurance when our rates aren't that good.....so we'll get you set up well
Old 07-13-2004, 08:00 PM
Jfrahm
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 113 Posts

Yeah I don't think snow tires quite cut it. That's why there's such a thing as 1986 Audi 4000's.

-Joel.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:46 AM
cpt_koolbeenz
Drifting

My hope is to get a little help on my whip too. 2 issues I have now:

1) losing boost over 5K RPM
2) drivers foglight doesn't work & bulb was jus installed. Obviously an issue with wiring.

Other than that I would like to install my rear speakers....but no big deal there.

Well we got the "no big deal" job done...
Looks like you made it back home... How is it running? Sorry your first big scare had to happen at my house! LOL It was pretty funny tho.

So Brett, when we gonna head up to your new pad?

Ordered my pistons early this week... $900 new with rings. Hopefully they will be compatable with my engine. They are supposed to be. Ski on the list hooked me up with the maker and then had the piston maker send me his since I needed them sooner. I was blown away! Great guy. Gonna need help puttin 'er all back together.

Daniel's is going back in today or tomorrow. (After we rent or buy and engine hoist. Damn pissy neighbors) Hopefully everything will go okay... If the new clutch bolts clear the bellhousing, the balance shafts turn, if we stopped some of the leaks, and the engine runs it would be a miracle!

What was the torque spec on the intake again guys?
Old 07-14-2004, 07:51 PM
Brett
Addict
Rennlist Member

LOL 11ftlbs. I don't think we will let that happen again! Anyway about my place. I close on the 21st, and I want to get a little painting done before I move my stuff in. Also I still have to get some furniture and a tv. Tell me what you guys think I should do about the TV. I am looking at plasmas and flat pannel projection TV both HD ready. The thing is this, Flat pannels cost around 1k to 2k and are quite a bit bigger than the plasma which cost in the 4k range for a 42inch screen, but pic quality is a little better. And since I need to buy furniture too I'm thinking that the FP might be the way to go even though I really want a Plasma.

Quick Reply: colorado 951's