Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Lindsey Racing 951 Chip

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2024 | 08:31 PM
Jacob Turcotte
Intermediate

Default Lindsey Racing 951 Chip

Does anyone know the specs/history of this chip? I’m having trouble finding any information about it. I’m wondering if this is the same as the current MAX chip sold by LR or if it is different? As in the photos below the case and chip reads: “LR-CHIP-951-8687”, “LINDSEY PERFORMANCE HP CHIP”.

I’m trouble shooting a rich running condition and I want to get some more info on the chip. I’ve emailed LR and I am waiting on a response. Thanks for the help.

Old 05-04-2024 | 11:18 AM
CHD
Advanced

Lindsey acquired Rogue tuning. If that's an early Lindsey chip I would think it would be very similar to the Rogue chip. I have a Rogue chip and the car runs very rich. I've already bought a MaxxxECU Race model with harness. I don't have it yet, so I don't know how that'll turn out. I couldn't get it to lean any no matter what I did. Just FYI. I know that's not helpful. Lindsey gets a ton of emails and responses, if they come at all, are usually slow. My experience is you're better off calling them. One thing I did do was put a friend's F9 DME with OBD into my car with the Rogue chip. No change in the uber rich condition. Maybe it's just the old chip. Good luck.
Old 05-04-2024 | 01:10 PM
Jacob Turcotte
Intermediate

Originally Posted by CHD
Lindsey acquired Rogue tuning. If that's an early Lindsey chip I would think it would be very similar to the Rogue chip. I have a Rogue chip and the car runs very rich. I've already bought a MaxxxECU Race model with harness. I don't have it yet, so I don't know how that'll turn out. I couldn't get it to lean any no matter what I did. Just FYI. I know that's not helpful. Lindsey gets a ton of emails and responses, if they come at all, are usually slow. My experience is you're better off calling them. One thing I did do was put a friend's F9 DME with OBD into my car with the Rogue chip. No change in the uber rich condition. Maybe it's just the old chip. Good luck.
Thanks for that info CHD, I’ll try to get ahold of them. Will update once I find out.
The following users liked this post:
CHD (05-04-2024)

Quick Reply: Lindsey Racing 951 Chip