Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

I need a Rogue file for Rogue Direct DME - 3L 80Lb.

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2023, 09:34 PM
rkb58
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default I need a Rogue file for Rogue Direct DME - 3L 80Lb.

See my other post. The tune for my 3L 951 with 80lb injectors and Rogue Direct DME appears to be gone due to expired battery that I did not know to replace.

I might have the file in the hard drive in an old laptop that won't start now. Maybe the hard drive can be saved, don't know. PC just won't start at all, doesn't seem like a hard drive failure.

Maybe it's time to replace with something more modern, but I have a track day scheduled Friday and the weather is predicted to be perfect!!!

Old 09-13-2023, 03:19 PM
four0four
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by rkb58
I might have the file in the hard drive in an old laptop that won't start now. Maybe the hard drive can be saved, don't know. PC just won't start at all, doesn't seem like a hard drive failure.
What laptop is it? Probably if it's older it's got a 2.5" SATA hard drive. Should fit any number of SATA -> USB adapters available at...well,
Amazon Amazon
. Maybe a local computer shop? Assuming it's just got Windows on it, basically any recent OS should be able to make sense of what's there.
Old 09-13-2023, 05:02 PM
gicke
2nd Gear

I have saved all the m-tune files from rougetuning.com if that might help

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/q3al1...ot2stsm4y&dl=0

Last edited by gicke; 09-13-2023 at 05:06 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by gicke:
fejjj (09-13-2023), rkb58 (09-16-2023)
Old 09-16-2023, 11:48 AM
rkb58
Intermediate

Thanks for the replies and help. I can't seem to get my new PC to communicate with the direct DME. I did (attempt to) replace the battery, but I do not have any confidence in the solder joints. Had no luck communicating with the DME after installing new battery and installing in the car, and car would not start. Stuck an old chip in the ECU, car started.

Not sure if there is a way to buy a Direct DME. Apparently at one time this PC did communicate with the car, I could see evidence of a file for this specific car in TunerPro, but no connection using TunerPro RT

Also, I did find a few files in the old hard drive, and downloaded some from the link gicke provided (Thank you!)

Quick Reply: I need a Rogue file for Rogue Direct DME - 3L 80Lb.