Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

I hate white people

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 09:45 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

What he said! I to would never let a quicky oil change place near my car to much time and $$$$$$$$$$$$$ invested for them to screw up. Not worth the hassle.

Originally posted by porshhhh951
I personally I wouldn't let some 5 doller an hour idiot even come near my car but, that's just me. I think I would second doing your own oil changes if you couldn't find a qualified oil guy. I remember once when I was 15 and had my first 944 I took her to the local oil place and they installed the wrong oil!!!!!!!! Then charged me to change it to what I wanted in the first place(mobil 1) bastards. Ever since then I have perry do it or I myself do it. Only way to make sure it's done correctly.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:51 AM
azmi951
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey now we all know someone who changed oil or tires at a younger age. Having been one of those grease monkies I know for a fact that 99% of the pople dont give a **** about your car. The best thing to do is get to know one mechanic that will change your oil that you can trust. Another thing is to tip the monkey after you figure out which one is the best.

I watched a monkey laugh at revving a turbo diesel with a 2 qt empty oil filter on start up because the boss didnt want you to pre fill the filters. But I watched the same person who was laughing lovingly care for a 3000GT VR4 because the owner brought it in every two months and tipped him $5.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:48 AM
TurboTime
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup, buy a Craftsman aluminum racing jack, Mobil 1 and some Mahle filters. Can't beat it!

Hey, while you're at Sears, buy a new impact wrench and air compressor. Can't beat it!

And also buy a new socket set and a creeper and a ....
well, you get the point!

TurboTime
Old 05-13-2004, 02:59 AM
emwporsche
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was joking about the 710 thing jeez guys!!

(ours or mine at least says oel anyway)

I now have the stuff to do it myself,
I did it today - it was quick and painless.

learn to laugh people.

Quick Reply: I hate white people