Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

A clip from the video cd's what went out.(chris lists his mods for fun)

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 11:44 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Penz
yeah, that is sad the gst couldn't pull your 944. thats a ton of work done to that car and to get beat by yours is bad.
The hatchback has a fully built motor. I think he might have a stand alone because of how he can hook up the laptop? I dunno, I am not sure. I bet it weights at least 800Ibs less then that Teg and might be why the hatch seems faster. His friend also said he is pushing more boost, about 14 and will be even more when he gets a different turbo. I can't wait to drive it again. It is defenitly the fastest import in the area.
Also, there is a civic si with a greddy turbo kit running around town that is slow and no where near as fast as the hatch. My friend with the hatch is doing 2 more turbo installs for a couple local kids. A 90 integra and a 2000 integra.
Agreed!

Weight does indeed have much to do with speed. Also a hatch dosesn't weigh 2000lb .....well not unless it has gone on a diet. Most hatch's run 2300lb's. Chris's integra without him in it weighs like 2720 with him in it 2850. 500lb less mean's 50 more hp. We have all kinds of modded car's where I live. We do have 10sec civic's in the area you just don't run into them. Besides thats not the norm. Most people don't take modding to that extreme. I have yet to loose to a import of anysort. Be it econo or muscle. Your friends sounds pretty quick though. Ever fancy coming down to texas sometime? Maybe @ ennis or something.

Me with c16 on 23psi versus your buddies hatch in whatever form he wants to come in.lol. If we could ever set something up that would be really cool. I could film it and post. At any rate sounds like his car runs very well. As well does mine.

Quick Reply: A clip from the video cd's what went out.(chris lists his mods for fun)