Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

WHAT SHOULD I dO?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2004 | 07:01 PM
slim_boy_fat
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by superjet.1
whos facts dan yours! Go ahead though im curious cause i have some emails and other goodies id like to share. This is what ive been waiting for.
Sorry mate but your post just about says it all. I am sure you have been waiting for it, but enought is enough, take it outside. This thread should just be ended now. This is a totally useless pointless discussion to have on a public forum, take it to the court if you have a genuine claim, otherwise get on with your life.
Old 04-23-2004 | 08:16 PM
Ski
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This should end now, I agree. Matter of fact I emailed John D and asked him to lock the thread. Why?:

You both are RESPECTED people in this rennlist family. You are both not going to accomplish anything with the bashing that is about to start. There ARE TWO SIDES to every story and before we hear "HE SAID, NO I DIDN'T, YES YOU DID"(leave that to Kevin Bacon) I would think that with being in the liberal area of CA, you could both, if you feel the need to act like adults - find a MODERATOR and come to an agreement; you might even find a thing called a friendship again.

I don't think there is a person here who wants to take sides or listen to it anymore. I stated so within the first three post; I couldn't believe it when it went to many pages.

Respect is something that takes a long time to earn and accumulate. However it can be lost in seconds, never to return.
Old 04-23-2004 | 09:47 PM
superjet.1
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I emailed John D several times asking for his help he never replied? I agree luts just end it here. Dan and i will deal with it outside the forum(I hope) if hes willing to actually communicate. Enough said

Quick Reply: WHAT SHOULD I dO?