superjet.1
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was rich nz!!!! still laughing.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:23 PM
GWTurboS
Rennlist Member

Travis, check your PM one more time. I replied to your message a few minutes ago.

Best Regards
Greg
Old 04-21-2004, 12:45 AM
cpt_koolbeenz
Drifting

Originally posted by v944god
Maybee Danno should defend himself by posting his story..
Ummm... do you sit at home and talk to your TV while watching soap operas?
Old 04-21-2004, 01:06 AM
turbo951fan
Racer

I don't think that I would rule for you if I would be the judge. You knew that he was using your car for test purposes, so where is the surprise? Then you did not claim it, neither when it was sitting outside nor when it was towed. Whose fault was that? Your demand is purely based on the fact (or lets say your claim) that he promised you to repair the car.

Please read my first post, I still stand to it.

On another note, you posted here once that you would exchange all "faulty" Guru chips for free. I emailed you, no reply!

I emailed Danno last week, guess what, he emailed me (OK 3/4 days later) but delivered.

Thumbs down for you.

Thumbs up for Danno!
Old 04-21-2004, 01:45 AM
m42racer
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm known here for telling it like I see it, and now is no different. Yes I think Travis has every right to tell his side, fill every post whatever, as long as it is true, no slander, and within the bounds set forth by this forums rules. Hell yeah I want to know. Go for it Travis!!! If someone touts himself as some expert, solicites $ from this forum, then we should know who we are dealing with. I have sat back and watched this post expand. If my memory serves me well, how many times has Danno got into some sort of trouble. How many people have asked, "where's Danno". I've sent him money for parts and not yet seen them. Theres more of these people than he would care to admit.

Seems to me theres a pattern of behaviour here. You bet I want to know, and so should everyone else. If your in business, there's a certain integrity required. Not only to your customers, but to your partner. The story goes, the car was put on the street without tags. Forget who, what etc. I ask any of you. If this was your friend, and your actions caused this, would you do whats right, or disappear. It comes down to being a man and standing up to your responsibilities. This speaks volumes to his.
Travis, I feel for you. What I can say is that you have got connected to the right person/business now. I know he will take care of you, as he has me and many others. For those who are interested, many people who were burned by a certain Tuner out of business now, have been given product, had product replaced and complete installation and tuning support by Travis and Neil, at no charge. Good people last and bad ones disappear as quickly as they arrive. Travis, I have never met you, but I have been told many great things about you. Your recent efforts to save, help others in similar unfortunate situations will be rewarded. I asked Neil today to supply you my new engine for testing and development. Many of these new parts will need testing . All you need is a chassis. If I had one, you would have it. My new engine/ parts is almost ready. Its yours to test and I will have the next one. Good luck to you.

Anyone got a good rolling chassis to donate?
Old 04-21-2004, 05:08 AM
slim_boy_fat
Racer

This has clearly digresses of the topic, and to be honest it looks to like like it was intended to provoke the reaction it got.

How about the moderators closing the thread and calling it a day.

These kind of disputes have NO need and serve NO purpose on a public forum.

Old 04-21-2004, 07:26 AM
pk951
Burning Brakes

I could'n agree more with M42RACER well said. It seems to me that people are hesitant to say anything negative about danno for fear of not getting is so called good chips or what ever. There is more than one tuner out there. Tuner's with a lot more integrity as far as i'm concerned.
Old 04-21-2004, 09:53 AM
por944trs
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by slim_boy_fat
This has clearly digresses of the topic, and to be honest it looks to like like it was intended to provoke the reaction it got.

How about the moderators closing the thread and calling it a day.

These kind of disputes have NO need and serve NO purpose on a public forum.

Well said, as well as Turbite and Gregg, ... reminds me of the kids on my daughters grade school play ground. No flame intended
Old 04-21-2004, 11:34 AM
superjet.1
Pro

turbo951fan i didnt know it was on the street or that it got towed until the towing company sent me a lein sale notice danno certainly new for gods sake he live there and as far as the chip exchane goes i did that out of my own pocket to help people out i felt like i needed to. sorry for not emailing you back im quite busy but you could have called.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:07 PM
superjet.1
Pro

m42racer thankyou for the offer if i can find a chassie ill take you up on that. Shure would be nice to feel the boost again.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:13 PM
turbo951fan
Racer

Travis, to your defense, you seem to be a really nice person and I believe you what you are saying. I just think there are two sides to a story and Danno and you (as former business partners and good friends) should be able to work this out.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:17 PM
superjet.1
Pro

I hope so my friend but it has come to this. me posting this garbage here to get some results i wish he would do what he said he would do months ago take care of the problem.
Old 04-22-2004, 10:37 AM
toddk911
Drive-by provocation guy
Rennlist Member

"And These are the Days of Our Lives"
Old 04-22-2004, 11:45 AM
superjet.1
Pro

The days id like to forget.
Old 04-22-2004, 12:14 PM
PorscheDoc
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

So move on a forget about it, its a couple grand bud.

Quick Reply: WHAT SHOULD I dO?