Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

OT: Someone vandalized my pcar!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 06:14 AM
89magic98
In the Sink
Rennlist Member

Received 97 Likes on 75 Posts

Now that you've documented the license plate of that other car with the police, if something happens to that car, you will be the first person the police visit.
Old 06-03-2005, 09:56 PM
porsche924
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aight my favorite 3 revenge ideas
1. jack his car up and stack bricks up under his control arm so that the tire just rests off the ground so he wont notice, he starts the car and goes to drive and the wheels spin but go nowhere

2. take a large piece of cardboard and make a cutout of whatever evil thing such as a giant male part, place it in his lawn and use ortho season long grass and weed killer on his front yard so he has a giant dead patch of dead grass in a certain funny shape for 3 months

3. do this with caution, if you take rust and aluminum powder, mix it together and bake it in the over at i think 450 degrees for i think 2 hours it makes a hard rock, a piece of this the size of a quarter lit by magnesium ribbon will burn a hole through a hood, the engine, the axle/trans and through the pavement underneath(ah, the wonders of highschool chemistry class, next class we learn about smoke bombs)

no i have not done any of these but i know of people who have nor do i condone doing any of these without a really good reason, but i would consider messing with my baby a really good reason. no one has ever done this because they know that their family jewels would be in jeoperdy, they will instead egg my sisters car to show they are pissed at me
Old 06-10-2005, 11:38 PM
Mikeaagesen
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Whoa, back from the dead. Never found out who did it though...

Quick Reply: OT: Someone vandalized my pcar!