Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

AZ spammers, chat here!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004, 06:11 PM
z3bra
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Actually buying before summer might have one upside for you, if you took it over then you could possibly get it for less money as well as easing your way into running the place before it gets busy again. Just a thought anyway.

Also, I'm not positive that it's going to be for sale, but I know a place that mostly does H*nda performance stuff that my dad knows the owner of that could possibly be looking to sell it off. PM me if you want the details, I don't know how definite it is etc so I don't want to publicly announce it. They do seem to have a good reputation and they're currently family owned and run. I'll fill you in more if you want but it doesn't quite sound like it's in line with what you're looking to do anyway.
Old 03-28-2004, 06:17 PM
z3bra
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh and Sam, on the BMC filter, it still hits the timing belt cover so I bent a few of the sections of the media to clear it. It probably will require more though to fully clear it. The kokeln machined piece is at a slightly upward angle with the front being slightly higher but I don't think that'll be a problem as far as making things fit with the hood closed it's only up maybe 1/2" at the front with the bolt at the back going through the bracket that comess off the main water cross pipe piece.
Old 03-28-2004, 06:42 PM
Sam Lin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Congrats on the new baby!

Sam

Quick Reply: AZ spammers, chat here!