Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

OT: Sam Grant, here's my contestant.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 03:48 PM
carrerabo
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love GOD too, look what he has created for me.
Attached Images  
Old 02-13-2004, 04:50 PM
BoostGuy951
Three Wheelin'

I think you guys have to examine your own hearts... there is some deep rooted guilt there.
Old 02-13-2004, 05:53 PM
jace
Intermediate

Jeremy,

Now your going to have to hose me down......after seeing that posting from carrerabo.....

Say Haleeeluya brother!!!

Old 02-14-2004, 02:02 AM
BoostGuy951
Three Wheelin'

Highlander944-

Please do not private message me again talking about the "emotions a stir in my heart". You don't know me, and you have nothing to say that I want to hear. Do not PM me again or I shall be forced to hose you.
Old 02-14-2004, 03:28 AM
Tony
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 584 Likes on 305 Posts

Old 02-14-2004, 11:55 AM
alpenweissisnice
Addict
Rennlist Member

LOL...is it just me, or is the "dammmnnn, dammn" guy lookin' a lil too much like a tall Gary Coleman?
Old 02-14-2004, 12:30 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by carrerabo
Half naked hot chick in picture, extremely pregnant wife out shopping, all alone sitting in from of the computer.......

Thanks Carrerabo!
Old 02-14-2004, 02:53 PM
TurboTommy
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I find this thread very entertaining; if it would have started in OT, it might have been very short because maybe of lack of reviews or just because it wouldn't have started out with any momentum.
This is what the rennlist is all about: a bunch of porsche enthusiasts exchanging info and also having a good time. This thread progressed naturally; the way it should be.

I think if anybody is offended that easily, it's a sign of weekness. Your religion is supposed to give you strength, so possibly your religion is not doing that much for you (this might seem harsh, but nothing worse than what's already been said). I think if you are a person of strong faith, you wouldn't feel the need defend or voice yourself, unless maybe if someone sincerely needs and asks for a helping hand.

Everybody has the choice to participate, or not, in what they think is right or wrong.

Old 02-14-2004, 03:09 PM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

I think if anybody is offended that easily, it's a sign of weekness. Your religion is supposed to give you strength, so possibly your religion is not doing that much for you. I think if you are a person of strong faith, you wouldn't feel the need defend or voice yourself, unless maybe if someone sincerely needs and asks for a helping hand.
absolutely brilliant observation Tommy. I'd been struggling w/ a few of the responses, that certainly sums it up best!
Old 02-14-2004, 03:50 PM
EZRider
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by carrerabo
Mama mia!! Now that's what I call a work of art!
Old 02-14-2004, 04:19 PM
EZRider
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by Highlander944
This is quite upsetting...I apologize if I have offended anyone, however I can not apologize for sharing with you why I feel the way I feel.
Peter, don't be upset and there's no need for apologies. IMHO: I don't see anything here worth debating much less getting stirred. This issue pales in comparison to huge issues like unwarranted, misdirected wars costing untold number of young lives. Like liberal laws which barely slap the backhand of incredible violence all around us. Like unchecked mass corporate embezzlements while paid politicans look the other way. And let's not forget that no politican however corrupted can be that bad if he votes against abortion. Something has to be said about misguided belief systems. But then again we all have the right to believe if this makes us happy. Personally, nudity is not **** not even close. Unfortunately here in USA, unlike Europe and elsewhere, we are brainwashed about exposing the human body is evil. A simple thing like a nursing mother exposing a breast in public to feed her baby will stir up a lot of rubber necking. Right now I am in the process of serving my two weeks notice against my employer because of my belief system. My employer has installed a mandatory behaviorial programming everyone must submit to. These programs are composed with guides and rules how we must represent our company and expand their business potential. Anyone who disobeys raises the wrath from our regional managers who will crack his whip. Well I refuse to submit to their forced mind programming. Instead I am submitting my resignation this Tuesday. There are things to be worked up about and then there are things that pale in comparison. I enjoy Rennlist because it gives me a chance to disconnect. To see the lighter side of life and every once in a while put a smile for me. In this respect I am enjoying this thread much
Old 02-14-2004, 07:18 PM
Hoosier Daddy?
Racer

Nice Jeans!
Old 02-14-2004, 08:29 PM
ELLSSUU
Geaux Tigers!
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy?
Nice Jeans!
Shouldn't that be

Nice Genes!
Old 02-14-2004, 09:00 PM
Hoosier Daddy?
Racer

Yeah, nice genes Here's a link to one John D. might not want me to post here - that means don't follow the link and then come back here to tell me how offended you were Oh, and it's got PORSCHE content to boot!http://members.rennlist.com/matt/***.jpg
Old 02-14-2004, 09:09 PM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy?
Yeah, nice genes Here's a link to one John D. might not want me to post here - that means don't follow the link and then come back here to tell me how offended you were Oh, and it's got PORSCHE content to boot!http://members.rennlist.com/matt/***.jpg
I am offended she has panties on !!!!

Quick Reply: OT: Sam Grant, here's my contestant.