Old 02-01-2004, 12:45 PM
PorscheDoc
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Tech area...Admin

So i was thinking...Seems like the same old questions pop up on this forum...how do i pull the intake manifold, how do i remove the starter, how do i remove the washer tank, how do i replace the vacuum lines, etc. Then the typical replies come....do a search you will find more than you need....so you do a search and 1000 hits come up and you waste so much time trying to find the info you need. It would be nice if rennlist had a tech area like clark's garage does, so that users could do write ups and slap in some pictures when they fix something on their car, submit them to John and get it posted permanently. That way you could instantly find instructions to what are you trying to do quickly. Clarke's has some good stuff, but a lot of stuff he doesnt have, and i know a lot of guys on here could do some really good write ups and include pictures as well to help out visually. Has this issue ever been addressed before? I think pelican has write ups, paragon, clarkes, etc...since this is no doubt the Main 944 board, i think it should be the one with the tech area. Just my 2 cents

Karl
Old 02-01-2004, 12:49 PM
Cyrus951
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That'd be awesome.

It'd cut our problem hunting times in half.

Quick Reply: Tech area...Admin