Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

90' Built small block 302 stang on slick's..vs. John's 88 951*vid*

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 05:24 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmao good post. Oh yeah he was blabbing about missed shift but, it turns out he is aod. He was the one came up to me saying built this yada that....you have a pos vw wanna race. I like mustang's.....lol hell go watch my lastest video its just a basic compliation of some races but, in the very begining you can read "in association with Mod Racing.net" do you know what this stands for. Mustang's of Dallas! I love mustang's .....this guy was a tool though. I go by what he told me he had on his car and that's where the built came from. We have been talking more now and I understand a little more of his setup. I have redone the compliation video with some people on the board who gave sugeestions to new music ect. I like the new video and will be taking down the old one. The new complitation video wil be up later tonight....maybe around 6 or 7 ish. I have been around my fare share of racing as well. But. for someone to come on here and post "yup he was bone stock" is just plain freggin ignorant. He wasent there doesn't know me...and doesn't know the owner of the mustang. Basically he is talking outta his ***. "well my car's did such and such stock" blah blah ....that's was the basis for his remark. And as I said because of his lack of knowledge concerning the race his remark's were very unfounded and argumenitive. I rest my case with all of these last posts. I am done arguing about this stupid crap. It was a stupid race with a dumbass ignorant stang owner who got owned...period.

peace I'm out.

Quick Reply: 90' Built small block 302 stang on slick's..vs. John's 88 951*vid*