Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

OIL LEAK FIX, not a drop in my garage in 4 months

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2004, 03:11 AM
reno928s
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OIL LEAK FIX, not a drop in my garage in 4 months

That's because it's been in the shop for the last four months. Well, after driving my car from California to NJ back in September, I haven't been able to drive her cause of all the different oil leaks ( oil pan done twice and the rear main seal). But finally my mechanic told me it should be ready next week and my doctor said my chloestrol is finally down after injesting all that F ing oil. Anyway this is what I have done: replaced the oil pan gasket, rod bearings, MO30 sway bar bushings, Guru chips, 3 bar fuel pressure reg, relia boost, Lindsey racing breather tank, Lindsey racing stage two clutch lightned, new flywheel, rear main seal and still waiting for the Guru map kit. I replaced the rear main seal with the RED colored seal because the black seals are prone to leaking. Also, cap & rotor, wires, fuel dampner, Iradium plugs (thanks Tony G), belts, rollers, waterpump, all front seals, and fuel filter. I think I covered everything, I can see it now, Ahh it's going to be nice to take my car out and not have to take a hot shower to remove all of that oily film off my body POP, dream over, this pig better be oil free when I get her back or it's off to the slaughter house. Reno

Quick Reply: OIL LEAK FIX, not a drop in my garage in 4 months