Old 08-11-2018, 02:42 PM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts
Default set of 3 fuel lines special $ 179.99

Facebook Post
Porsche 86-89 951 944 Turbo, Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines 3 PCS with AN and pressure fittings set of two (3) pieces, includes 1) FPR Line, 2) Damper line 3) Small Damper/jumper line and a mini-pipe cutter and full instructions. The small damper/Jumper line is included.The Small damper/jumper line is a unique product from Larts, unlike the standard SS braided lines which are build with silicone (rubber) the jumper uses Teflon (PTFE) PTFE / Teflon with stainless steel has much greater chemical and pressure resistance compared to the stainless steel lines that have rubber on the inside. they are practically invincible.PTFE is actually the same chemical compound as Teflon, but the word Teflon is owned by DuPont, which is why PTFE is a more common way of describing them.Braided Stainless Steel PTFE / Teflon lines are great for replacing many factory rubber hoses such as rubber fuel lines, brake lines, and clutch lines. PTFE / Teflon does not deteriorate or bulge with age like rubber does, and has far superior chemical resistance. They carry a lifetime warranty.
Lines will fit;944 Naturally Aspirated 1985.5 to 1988.

944 Turbo 1986-1989

They won't fit 944S or 944S2These lines not only meet but exceed all manufacturer specifications with a 300psi rating and multiple layer silicone hoses, they are the perfect match for modified or stock 944 NA & Turbo. Full color instructions with pictures are included as well as the mini pipe cutter.As you probably know 99.9% of engine bay fires occur due to ruptured fuel lines that due to old age and engine heat give in to fuel pressure and burst, causing devastating engine fires or total loss Replacing your 30+ year old lines should be on top of your priority list, trust me over 25 years of experience with 944's.I have been selling Porsche 944 & Turbo parts for over 18 years on eBay, including my fuel lines, which are second to none. I am not just a seller, but an enthusiast; I know these cars back and forth.No other eBay seller or vendor, can give you the expertise and quality of these lines, the shop responsible for these sets specializes in fuel delivery system, with over 55 years of experience in the racing industry, only Lart can deliver that performance and quality for less to your engine bay.Bottom line my lines are the best, I am a 951 enthusiast, some hate me but most love me because I have the best lines on or out of eBay.
Facebook Post
Old 08-13-2018, 12:41 PM
will951
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Does this mean you have stock of the jumper line? I bought your lines a handful of years ago but haven't installed as the jumper line was always out of stock. Let me know!!

Quick Reply: set of 3 fuel lines special $ 179.99