Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Turbonetics 60-1 hifi turbo

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 09:28 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

16V, you shouldn't have any problems clearing a 4 inch inlet, just get a 4-3 reducer from Turbonetics. There are plenty of people using 4 inch inlets.
BTW, I am in NJ and would like to see your car in person sometime if thats ok with you. I have a few things I am doing to mine as well.
Raj
Old 01-16-2004, 11:25 PM
Turbo16v
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally posted by 968TurboS
16V, you shouldn't have any problems clearing a 4 inch inlet, just get a 4-3 reducer from Turbonetics. There are plenty of people using 4 inch inlets.
BTW, I am in NJ and would like to see your car in person sometime if thats ok with you. I have a few things I am doing to mine as well.
Raj
Yea, that's totally cool. My car seems like a never ending project. Actually when I bought the car I only drove it about 1 mile then pulled it in the garage and started tearing it apart. I new from my experience with my scirocco what my plan was but finding time to work on it is tough. Especially with my other projects. The car has been sitting for a while. Email me direct and let me know where you are at in Jersey. I actually have an opportunity to buy one of the 14 original 968 turbo s cars. Email me and I will fill you in.

My email is turbo16v@ptd.net

Quick Reply: Turbonetics 60-1 hifi turbo