Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Tonight was my last drive in my Porsche. At least for a long time*(some new info)

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 04:00 PM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Chris,

I think it best we take this off line with John, I have returned his PM.

I hope we can work this out for all involved
Old 12-01-2003, 04:05 PM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by *eurospeed951*; 12-01-2003 at 11:28 PM.
Old 12-01-2003, 04:06 PM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

That's fine by me!
Old 12-01-2003, 05:15 PM
John Anderson
Burning Brakes

Chris,

You insist on dragging this out on the open forum, well then, good luck. Hope it goes well for you. I have no chioce but to take leave of the issue your dealing with.
Old 12-01-2003, 06:06 PM
SamGrant951
Race Director

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

my what a stand up guy you are...
Old 12-01-2003, 06:11 PM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

I have reported this thread and asked that it be deleted so that I may deal with this offline. Please let it just fall till then
Old 12-02-2003, 02:45 AM
John Anderson
Burning Brakes

David has taken the time to call me and I am glad to report that he and I will work together in his rebuild. We had a nice conversation over the tele about the AMW SFR split, and his engine. I really hope I can provide Dave with the support he really deserves.

This is a great example as how a conversation between two people can fix a problem much faster than bullcrap attacks on the list. I give a ton of credit to David, he has gone thru the ringer over this, and still...he and I were able to talk to each, and listen..which allowed a solution to be found.

Thanks David, lets get it done!
Old 12-02-2003, 06:01 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by John Anderson
David has taken the time to call me and I am glad to report that he and I will work together in his rebuild. We had a nice conversation over the tele about the AMW SFR split, and his engine. I really hope I can provide Dave with the support he really deserves.

This is a great example as how a conversation between two people can fix a problem much faster than bullcrap attacks on the list. I give a ton of credit to David, he has gone thru the ringer over this, and still...he and I were able to talk to each, and listen..which allowed a solution to be found.

Thanks David, lets get it done!

couldnt of said it any better myself.....glad to see things are going well.....and glad to see john you are a man of your word....there is no need to drag this thing out anymore than it has to.....its one thing to not be able to get a hold of someone.....that is not answering your calls...or emails.....but, you seem to be easy to get ahold of and ready to help in anyway you can to you....i hope everyone comes out happy
Old 12-02-2003, 08:39 AM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by porshhhh951
couldnt of said it any better myself.....glad to see things are going well.....and glad to see john you are a man of your word....there is no need to drag this thing out anymore than it has to.....its one thing to not be able to get a hold of someone.....that is not answering your calls...or emails.....but, you seem to be easy to get ahold of and ready to help in anyway you can to you....i hope everyone comes out happy

I agree with you both completely. I had every intesion of handeling it in that manner. If you would please take the time to read the whole thread, you would find that I was the first to say I did not want this to be talked about any longer on the list. I said it a second time and stated that my next action would be to call John as soon as I had the time. When the thread continued I requested that it be deleted and that no one respond so that it may fall. If you read all of my posts you will also find that I never once asked for anything from anyone. I never once blamed anyone, and I even made numerous comments stateing very clearly all of these facts. Please realise that I just found out all of this information my self. All I have been trying to do is make sence of this mess. You can easily see that each of my posts was composed of restateing facts, asking questions, and disclamers that I thought would have prevented this. Please just let this drop so that I may persue this without causing more problems for myself. Thank you
Old 12-02-2003, 11:54 PM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I am happy to report things are moving in a positive direction, Tim had already told me he stands behind his work 100% and would do what it takes to correct my engine problems, now John also has stepped up and offered his assistance, so the 3 of us working together as a team will solve the problems I am having.

I believe similar steps are being taken with Chris also.

In January I hope to start the teardown and we will see how things progress from there.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:53 AM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

DITO!

Thanks guys!
Old 12-03-2003, 12:55 AM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

Hey David. Check your PM box. I sent you a PM, but I think your inbox was full.
Old 12-03-2003, 02:03 AM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

glad to hear that everything worked out alright.goodluck with your teardown....and keep up posted on things and how they are going

Quick Reply: Tonight was my last drive in my Porsche. At least for a long time*(some new info)