Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums (https://rennlist.com/forums/)
-   928 Forum (https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum-69/)
-   -   Women of Rennlist Calender (https://rennlist.com/forums/928-forum/382374-women-of-rennlist-calender.html)

Angela R 10-15-2007 10:45 PM

Ahem..............BUMP

the flyin' scotsman 10-15-2007 10:57 PM

Now that will bump sales.............nice avatar!

Bertrand Daoust 10-16-2007 08:36 AM

One for me too.

Leslie 928 S2 10-16-2007 10:20 AM

Good morning everyone! As of this morning, I have only 48 calendar purchases from 37 people confirmed in my PM's. Time's running out so start PM'ing, please, guys!

Reminder: It's not enough to just send me a PM...I actually need your name, mailing address, number of desired calendars, and preferred method of payment in there too, ok? :D

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Angela R 10-16-2007 08:42 PM

Where is my Texas crew??????????????? Come on..........y'all will be able to tease me forever about this one!

Angela R 10-16-2007 08:50 PM

I think Andrew should buy SEVERAL..............just to thank me for not putting his pic next to mine in the calendar :burnout:

ROG100 10-16-2007 09:10 PM

I just sent my PM to Leslie for the 10 I have purchased.
I hope I get invited to the pre release private viewing.
I plan to auction some of them at Third Coast and pass the money back to WoR.
Double Bubble so to speak 8>)

Angela R 10-16-2007 09:22 PM

Thank you Roger! I'm not sure if they will all be printed by Third Coast........but you could certainly do some sort of voucher for them.

ROG100 10-16-2007 09:36 PM

No problem - you could do an impromtu photo session to "raise" the interest prior to the auction.
Remind me not to post when I have already been imbibing 8>)

ROG100 10-16-2007 09:39 PM

Those H4's on your car sure look good 8>)

pscottjr 10-17-2007 12:26 AM

Roger. Roger, Roger......

I sent a PM for three. That Texas request was just....

Roger, I would like to bid on your calendars at the third coast event. However, not sure yet that I will make it. If I do we (9 year old daughter and I) will come. Blah, Blah...wife is out of town, son Bday, wants to go to Vegas. Maybe I can drive to third coast, have wife pickup daughter in Dallas, drive 928 home to SA, I can fly to Vegas from DFW to meet son.......

Thanks for all of you gals hard work on the calendars.

Leslie 928 S2 10-17-2007 04:33 PM

It's that time! Yup, here's the moment you have been waiting for. I have finally determined all of the details for the calendar purchase, but please don't just jump to the bottom and start making payments, please read this whole post!

FIRST, I HAVE AN INCREDIBLE ANNOUNCEMENT.
We have been honored by one of our own, an amazing Anonymous Angel, who has graciously asked for "permission" to pay for the entire cost of production, including shipping to me from Shutterfly, of up to 350 calendars, or 50 over our order, whichever is less!!
:jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper: :jumper:
This Angel says he doesn't want his money back, he just wants to ensure that plenty of calendars are sold, and that no one (that would probably be me) gets stuck out of pocket with a bunch of calendars that didn't sell. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

(OCBen, you are now officially forbidden by the Angel to pester me anymore about getting better printing deals or anything else. :evilgrin:

:roflmao: :icon107: )

So....what does this mean to us? The result is that 90% or more of your purchase price will be going to Rennwish, and not to various expenses! :rockon: It also means that we can offer the calendars at a flat $20 each, without requring extras for postage and Paypal fees, because we are going to make plenty of money for Rennwish. We won't clear just a measly $5-6 per calendar as originally planned, but instead, approximately $17 of each Paypal sale will go to Rennwish, and of each check or money order sale, approximately $18 will go to Rennwish. This is not saying that you can't add on to your Paypal or check if you wish to. If you wish to ensure that all $20 goes to Rennwish, you can add an extra $2 (or $3 if paying by Paypal), and that will net $20 for Rennwish. (Those of you who are out of country should make a personal decision whether you wish to add extra for the extra cost of postage -- that figure would be pure speculation on my part at this point.)

Before you ask...why will only $17 or $18 go to Rennwish if you pay $20? Shutterfly informs me that flat US postage for each calendar will run $2.16. If you use Paypal, that will cost an extra $1.00. So, if you wish to tack on extra, that will be appreciated, but with the Angel's assistance, we are going to make so much for Rennwish now, I feel we can do a flat $20, and still make a very nice donation.

So, now comes the important part:

If you said you preferred to pay with Paypal, the payment address is: WORCalendar@yahoo.com. That is open for business as of right now.

If you indicated to me that you would be paying by check or money order, I will PM each of you before the end of this week with the payee and mailing address information (sorry, but I don't want it all over the web).

If you previously told me you wanted to pay by Paypal, and now wish to change to check/money order, please send me another PM and I will give you that information as well.

However, please note....I'm setting up a second checking account with my bank to handle this money, so as not to get it mixed in with my own budget, so if you are sending me a check, it will be a couple of weeks before those checks clear back to your account because my second account is still in process of being opened.

ONE FINAL THING -- VERY IMPORTANT!!
I am basing the number of calendars I order on the PM'S I RECEIVE, so PLEASE DO NOT SEND A PAYMENT WITHOUT A PM.
Otherwise you might not get a calendar!

Thank you all for your support, encouragement, and donations to Rennwish. You're all champions to the WOR!
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

the flyin' scotsman 10-17-2007 04:57 PM

Excellent news Leslie.

Paypal sent.

Mike B 10-17-2007 09:23 PM

Paypal sent :)

Angela R 10-17-2007 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by ROG100 (Post 4682707)
Those H4's on your car sure look good 8>)

Roger, I didn't think you'd even notice the headlight! :roflmao: