Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need an engine shop to do an overbore - SE Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 03:13 PM
tempest411
Rennlist Member

Received 181 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott at Team Harco
What's up with the murdering psycho that is always in your avatar? Do you have a thing for this?
I've noticed a LOT of hate in our society over the last few years, primarily in how we judge each other. I was pretty amazed at all the hate directed at the woman in my avatar, Jodi Arias. She sure wasn't innocent, and had to go to jail, but damn, from the way people talked about her you'd think she was right there with Hitler and Stalin! I don't think she deserved life in prison, much less the death penalty.

There are other examples of hate infecting the American people, such as how, according to popular sentiment, anyone that is a part of a union or works for the government is a lazy pos that doesn't deserve half what they're paid. And then there's: 'I shouldn't have to pay taxes because the government wastes so much money'. Whenever I hear the last one I ask for an example and never get one...

Anyway, for me Jodi is the poster child for all of it. It doesn't hurt that she's attractive as well

​​​​​​​I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...
Old 04-24-2017, 03:37 PM
Scott at Team Harco
Just a car guy
Rennlist Member

Received 835 Likes on 524 Posts

Originally Posted by tempest411
I've noticed a LOT of hate in our society over the last few years, primarily in how we judge each other. I was pretty amazed at all the hate directed at the woman in my avatar, Jodi Arias. She sure wasn't innocent, and had to go to jail, but damn, from the way people talked about her you'd think she was right there with Hitler and Stalin! I don't think she deserved life in prison, much less the death penalty.

There are other examples of hate infecting the American people, such as how, according to popular sentiment, anyone that is a part of a union or works for the government is a lazy pos that doesn't deserve half what they're paid. And then there's: 'I shouldn't have to pay taxes because the government wastes so much money'. Whenever I hear the last one I ask for an example and never get one...

Anyway, for me Jodi is the poster child for all of it. It doesn't hurt that she's attractive as well

​​​​​​​I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...
She is cute. But she's also nuts. Didn't she stab her victim several times, slit his throat and shoot him in the head? And what was the motive? In my book, that's psycho.

Totally with you on the hate that seems to have infested so many. You will not want to visit the P&C forum here. It's hard to take sometimes. I just shake my head at some of the beliefs that many there hold.
Old 04-28-2017, 11:05 AM
Scott at Team Harco
Just a car guy
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Carl Fausett
I'll be watching for it. Thanks!
Any updates on how it survived the trip? Hopefully no issues.

Has there been time to inspect the block?
Old 04-28-2017, 04:29 PM
Carl Fausett
Developer

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Yes. I have inspected the block and sent you an email and left a VM in your phone. Block is in good rebuild-able shape. Call or write me to discuss which way you want to go with it.
Old 05-03-2017, 01:09 PM
Scott at Team Harco
Just a car guy
Rennlist Member

I replied to the note. If an overbore is not needed - that is great. All of the pistons are in similar condition to #4 - which was sent with the block.

Quick Reply: Need an engine shop to do an overbore - SE Michigan