Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

N/A front bumber/Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 06:50 PM
RobbyK
Pro

Location: The mistake on the lake other wise known as Erie PA
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N/A front bumber/Spoiler

Hi after a long time thinking, when spring comes I am going to sell my 83 and buy a later model due to the fact I have upgraded as far as I want to go and I made a mistake in the fact a let the looks of the car let me over ride the fact it was an auto. I Want to take the turbo front off the car and keep it for my next 944, so I want to know what is involved in putting the old N/A style front bumper and spoiler back on the car. I am going to get it re-painted the color of my car when I find one so I am going to delete the bumper pads. If any one has gone threw putting the spoiler and bumper back on and knows the hard wear/labor involved would be a great help. Also if any one has a picture of the N/A with out the bumper and spoiler and can give me the steps or knows the site that has the drawings of the parts would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-19-2003, 06:54 PM
MartinT
Pro

If you are going to sell it, putting the N/A bumper back on, I would leave it with the bumper pads, rather than trying to sell it "modified".

Not knowing the history of your turbo nose, don't you also have to change out the centre pannel, the head light cover panels and the fenders?
Old 09-19-2003, 06:59 PM
RobbyK
Pro

Location: The mistake on the lake other wise known as Erie PA

I have every thing to do the change except the bumper and the spoiler. Also if any one is parting out a car and has these parts as a whole at an ok price I would be interested.

Quick Reply: N/A front bumber/Spoiler