Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OT:The Small Penis Theory As Per Request of Fishey

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 05:46 PM
DanPIsMyHERO
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT:The Small ***** Theory As Per Request of Fishey

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fishey
no, no We have to ger DANPismyhero to explain the small ***** "theory"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL Small ***** Theory.

Putting on my Philosophy Hat of Evergrowing Wisdom.
(ALL SERIOUSNESS ASIDE THIS IS KIND OF FUNNY HOWEVER CHILDISH)

So everyone knows about Negative G's and Positive G's Right??? Everyone Shake your head yes thinking of the Freshmen College class you had however many years ago. This is all relative i'll get to the point. The conversation was in fact about what the appeal of Fighter Pilot and why he gets all kinds of ladies. Ron was like cause he Flies a Fighter Jet Duh and he obviously has good physique and a clean cut appearance. I was like YOUR WRONG!!!!!!! Its obviously because he has a HUGE ROCKET IN his PANTS. ANd RON questions how do you know that ? SO I say Negative G's my friend negative g's. When Fighter Pilots are put into heavy negative G's(straight downward dives) the Fluxiation of Blood and oxygen to their ***** is in fact 6 times the normal capacity of regular Gravity. And thus over time creates a a more stiff longer erection by opening up capillaries in the Top Guns Man **** and making him more appealing to women. Positive G's Work to balance out what effects the negative G's have on them but still 65% of the time Negative G's are being pulled. So how does this apply to you do you say ? It is the Reverse fect. We have assumed that at one point in time A man with a Fast Fast Fast Car perhaps like yours or like this one http://www.meditech.ch/exoticthermo...ring/ete05.html Was making such a rush to his booty call that the shear speed and positive g's of the car forced his ***** back into his pelvis on acceleration(positive G's). And when he arrived he was smited by the length and girth porsche gods and recieved miniscule results. He cursed at them Like a PSALM but then at that moment the Porsche god's granted him WITH LARGER BREMBO BRAKES FOR negative G powers to counteract the shrinkage caused by insane porsche Acceleration. But thus after the women told a her friends of the man's miniscule girth despite knowing of the Brembo counteractivity all men with high end sports cars were forever branded with cliche minusculity . But why do you say Do fancy cars attract women? LOL Why else? Some of them are Materialistic bitches!!! IN the great words of David Chapelle GOT YAH BITCH!!!!! *Slams DOOR*
Old 09-16-2003, 05:56 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I see the brembo counter acts the slamming of the ***** against the pelvis.
I however found an aparent flaw in your theory. Well maybe not a flaw just something you did not cover. The aparent fact is that not all sports cars come with the great braking power of brembo brakes on all 4wheels. As I know it almost 99% of domestic cars are fitted with brakes much smaller then our beloved P-cars and are stoping a much higher weight. Thus I guess you can say not everyone with a sports car is going to be "normal in the pants". It is however possable that with domestic car's you will forever have shrinking *****.
Old 09-16-2003, 06:06 PM
DanPIsMyHERO
Track Day

"It is however possible that with domestic cars you will forever have shrinking *****'s."

This could be infered in many a way by perceiving the fact that Guys with nice cars have a better chance at sex considering 90% of Domestics are god awfully ugly. All relative to hunting rather. Whats a whale going to want more that ugly Penguin or the tasty slick looking Sea Lion. It's all realitive..................
Old 09-16-2003, 06:07 PM
Dan Gallagher
Drifting

what if you are into bungee jumping or skydiving? there are dome strong downward Gs when you open the parachute or reach the end of the cord i bet
Old 09-16-2003, 06:08 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

make sure you possition your body to take the most advantage of negitive G's... If your possition is correct you should have many of the same affects that piolets suffer from (If you can call it suffering)
Old 09-16-2003, 06:16 PM
Clem
Racer

As a corrollary - has anyone considered wearing a cup with a 5-point harness setup? I'm seriously thinking about going this route.
Yes, that lap belt is going to prevent me submarining - but at what expense!?
Old 09-16-2003, 06:17 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Originally posted by DanPIsMyHERO
"It is however possible that with domestic cars you will forever have shrinking *****'s."

This could be infered in many a way by perceiving the fact that Guys with nice cars have a better chance at sex considering 90% of Domestics are god awfully ugly. All relative to hunting rather. Whats a whale going to want more that ugly Penguin or the tasty slick looking Sea Lion. It's all realitive..................
Relating women and whale's is never a great Idea. However I do see your clear and decisive point.
Old 09-16-2003, 06:20 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Originally posted by Clem
As a corrollary - has anyone considered wearing a cup with a 5-point harness setup? I'm seriously thinking about going this route.
Yes, that lap belt is going to prevent me submarining - but at what expense!?
I do see the "Issues at hand" A 5-point harness could cause a large of shrinkage in a very very short time period. The best advice I can give is A. don't let there be a rereason for this restrait to ever come into use. B. Wear a cup as you have suggested...
Old 09-16-2003, 06:21 PM
turbo944
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay, I'm back and have to say something here.....you have them reversed....positive G's are what you want to pull, negative G's are what you do NOT want to pull. They make your eyes bulge out and can burst blood vessels in your face and eyes, give you nose bleeds, etc. Pull hard enough and you will get redout where the blood in your eyes literally blinds you.

You are indeed correct about G forces though.....the blood if forced out of the head in a positive G turn it goes to the nether regions. Negative G's, ie -2G is weightlessness and forces the blood to your head and away from the lower regions.....they try not to pull those.

So in fact your theory becomes stronger as they are pulling positive G's much more often and I would guess more like 80% of the time when in maneuvering situations...check any manual of fighter pilot tactics. You can always pull more positive than negative in most any aircraft with the added benefit of seeing where you are going.

Back to cars, those are really more lateral G's since they are not going from your head down through your body exactly....it would force it to your butt and the back of your head accelerating and to the front of your face and chest etc when deccelerating.

Nice thing is though, and this is true of almost every car, the brakes are stronger than the engine. I think I read in the 928 GTS that at one point slowing from 150mph that they calculated the brakes having 1500hp of deccelerating capability. So while most cars aren't Brembo equipped, they still have the capability of producing more braking G than accelerating G in this day and age. But sadly many don't know how to really use those deccelerating G's in their cars to get anything back...hehe
Old 09-16-2003, 06:29 PM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

You prolly are correct on the possitioning of the G-force. However. You have to come to the correct understanding that a man that drives no car at all will remain normal. As there is always G forces on the body so you cannot say that the normal car's stoping G's will have anuff force to unstick the ***** from the pelvis. This can only be achived with P-car's or other exotic's...
Old 09-16-2003, 06:52 PM
DerSchlechtSpecht
Three Wheelin'

Too bad fighter pilots wear pressure suits.

Christian
Old 09-16-2003, 07:23 PM
ERAU-944
Race Car

Christian:

do you think they have a special thing for 'john thomas' in the pressure suit, so he doesnt 'overinflate'?

-Michael-
Old 09-17-2003, 03:14 AM
Legoland951
Race Car

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

What about a guy with a GSXR 1100 with 2 6 piston calipers on the front wheel and 160+ hp able to get u to 190+mph so you can slam on the brakes? If the theory is correct, that person would have a ***** the size of texas......

What about a woman? Would she have a clitoris the size of an apple? If that is the case, no man will ever have to search around for it anymore.....
Old 09-17-2003, 03:21 AM
Dmitry S.
Rennlist Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Now everyone knows why i go throught brake pads so quickly....
Old 09-17-2003, 03:52 AM
Dan Gallagher
Drifting

Originally posted by turbo944
Okay, I'm back and have to say something here.....you have them reversed....positive G's are what you want to pull, negative G's are what you do NOT want to pull. They make your eyes bulge out and can burst blood vessels in your face and eyes, give you nose bleeds, etc. Pull hard enough and you will get redout where the blood in your eyes literally blinds you.

You are indeed correct about G forces though.....the blood if forced out of the head in a positive G turn it goes to the nether regions. Negative G's, ie -2G is weightlessness and forces the blood to your head and away from the lower regions.....they try not to pull those.

So in fact your theory becomes stronger as they are pulling positive G's much more often and I would guess more like 80% of the time when in maneuvering situations...check any manual of fighter pilot tactics. You can always pull more positive than negative in most any aircraft with the added benefit of seeing where you are going.

Back to cars, those are really more lateral G's since they are not going from your head down through your body exactly....it would force it to your butt and the back of your head accelerating and to the front of your face and chest etc when deccelerating.

Nice thing is though, and this is true of almost every car, the brakes are stronger than the engine. I think I read in the 928 GTS that at one point slowing from 150mph that they calculated the brakes having 1500hp of deccelerating capability. So while most cars aren't Brembo equipped, they still have the capability of producing more braking G than accelerating G in this day and age. But sadly many don't know how to really use those deccelerating G's in their cars to get anything back...hehe
see this explains why i couldnt see the first time i went up the uphill at limerock, it wasnt because i closed my eyes in fear it was because there was too much blood forced into my head from negative Gs ..i told them i wasnt scared!

Quick Reply: OT:The Small Penis Theory As Per Request of Fishey