Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

To those on Long Island New York.

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 04:44 AM
Techno Duck
Nordschleife Master

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default To those on Long Island New York.

Anyone located on Long Island New York, their used to be a car show every tuesday night in Nassau County at the Sears parking lot in Hicksville. They moved the show recently because of construction to the old K-Mart parking lot in Syosset off Jericho TurnPike. This didnt last long with the police, and the show was moved again now to the parking lot infront of Jillians in Farmingdale, same lot as the Home Depot and the cineplex. Last week their was about a 50 car turnout, last night their was maybe 75-100 cars. Usually their are only a few Porsche cars their, i have seen one other 944, and a 928 at the shows and a selection of 911's and whatnot. I was just hoping to maybe see some other 944's at these get togethers. Most of the cars their are 60's and 70's muscle cars, new model Corvettes, Vipers, dozens of Mustang 5.0's, motorcycles...etc.

I know of another weekly car show in Bald Hill (exit 63 on the LIE i think) but thats pretty far out east for me.

Just hoping to not always be the only 924S in site. I wouldnt come out hoping to meet a group of P-car drivers to share stories or techtips with, but if you have an appreciation for American muscle and maybe just want to show off your car also, by all means come down.

Quick Reply: To those on Long Island New York.