Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

We are all over on the 928 boards!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2001, 05:51 PM
George 911-V8
Pro

Location: The Swamp Lands of Louisiana, The Deep Dirty South 2 Miles From Pimp City
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Big in the state of texas they have a saying for people like you BIG HAT NO CATTLE. I might have more money in my brakes than you have in your whole car BIG. I don't need any challenge to say what I have to say action speaks louder than words BIG. I don't think you could even make a apple crate fast BIG even with Warren Johnson's pro stock motor. I know a guy who has a V8 in a 944 that any time or day would love to prove you wrong on your idea of the V8 not working in a 944. I only posted on this board to get at you period. I hope the people on this board know that I support the V8 application in the 924-944 and if I can help out in any way please give me a e-mail. Big I once asked you what does BIGPORSCHEGUY39 mean big money, big turbo,big *** or big mouth. I now know why you did not answer that, we all know why now. I hope you can make that apple crate fast cause I would love to take your $$$ in a race by the way BIG I gave you 5 stars because I feel sorry for you.
Member of the 0 star mob BIG IF YOU WANT SOME COME GET SOME
Old 07-24-2001, 06:30 PM
BigPorscheGuy39
Banned

Smile

Hey, again, I'm a 924/931 guy in a 924/931 area. My claim is that the V8 conversion is not interesting here. Get a separate section on Rennlist and then conversion talk can rule the day.

Neither of these guys, Racing George or Carlos even owns a 924. Looks to me like both are just looking for a fight. Or they work for a company that does conversions (e.g., my bet is that George gets a kickback on your conversion when you write him for more info).

And let's make clear who's got guts and who is just bragging: George and Carlos own the fast cars...but neither one can show us ANY record of their victory against ANY stock 911/924/944 Turbo.

And while we're at it, and since it's George and Carlos who are doing the bragging, show me your victories against the 993, 996, 911. Provide the club, track and sheet where I can view these online. My guess is these loudmouth braggarts have nothing but street lore and myth behind their spewing and bad grammar.

And Carlos, Porsche is spelled "Porsche" not "Porshe" - if you paid more attention to such details you probably would have a better eye for detail and wouldn't be spending your crack money on K&N filters. And I believe you when you say poor Racing George has spent more on hose fittings than I've spent on my whole car - it probably cost him thousands to ruin that 911. Adie had me interested in conversions, but you two morons just make the prospect totally unappealing because both make me realize one fundamental point: You have no club support because you've mongrelized your cars. Hence you can't get on the track. Hence you feel alienated (i.e., George thinks the world is ganging up on him and not allowing him on the track). Hence, you are here.

The more you talk about the conversion idea the more it sounds like a money-losing invention for Men who wear Mullets.
Old 07-24-2001, 08:10 PM
BigPorscheGuy39
Banned

Carlos said: Rod Simpson's chevy v8 911s have slapped the teeth loose on so many factory Porsche road racers (with his wife driving one of his cars) that they have resorted to trying to keep him off the track (1.18 at willow springs).

Yeah, I can see all those Porsche 996 guys just a shaking in their boots Carlos.
Old 07-24-2001, 08:15 PM
BigPorscheGuy39
Banned

Smile

George, you said: I only posted on this board to get at you period.

Ha! My only suggestion George is that you use some of that kickback money from the suckers that write you for the conversion information and buy some self worth - maybe then you'll be able to think of better things to do with your time than cobble up nice cars and try to 'get at' total strangers on the internet.
Old 07-24-2001, 08:16 PM
chris924
Track Day

George when you're stomping the crap out of every road going non-v8 Porsche, do you use NOS?
Old 07-24-2001, 08:22 PM
BigPorscheGuy39
Banned

Smile

George has no evidence that we can see Chris...just street talk and allegations that the 911 drivers are cowards...
Old 07-24-2001, 08:37 PM
George 911-V8
Pro

Location: The Swamp Lands of Louisiana, The Deep Dirty South 2 Miles From Pimp City
Chris only once but I have 500 plus at the flywheel without the spray. Big please don't go through with the V8 converson because you will then be dangerous with a fast car for once in your life please stay with the apple crate it fits your big *** better it looks more you.

George SWAMP MONSTER IF YOU WANT SOME COME AND GET SOME :
Old 07-24-2001, 08:39 PM
chris924
Track Day

BPG that's kinda a given, his attitude is one of a person who NEEDS people to think/know he's faster because HE can see the errors of silly Ferry Porsche and his six cylinder (only six? Well eight must be better than six! Are we talking penises or Porsches?) I was wondering if he used NOS to CLAIM a win, because using NOS / V8 to challenge a flat-6 . . . well it speaks for itself.

Hell, you can race me and my 1980 4-cyl 924 with JATO assist; I will win for sure! Brute force beats brute force. See how much fun that is? There IS something to be said for getting more horsepower out of a engine that doesn't want to give up a lot of HP. That's where the fun is.

Chris
Old 07-24-2001, 08:52 PM
Carlos
Banned

Gee whiz Big, if Chris hadn't snuck in there you'd have had 4 posts in a row. Reach for the prozac. It'll be OK.

Look, we're here on the Porsche board. So where are all the people saying "I beat Rod Simpsons ***." If there are any this ought to be the place to find them. Where are all the people who ran better than a 1.18 at willow springs? Come on Big where the hell are they. Here is the deal. On the track Rod has beat all comer. On the street George has beat all comers. Both have Chevy V8s. Do yo see any similarity here?

WANT TO GO FAST? GET A V8. Porsche agrees. The new car has one. Don't like it? Too damn bad. Got some money you want to loose? Call Rod or George.

And if kickback money is what's making George so fast, you ought to try & get some yourself Big. Then maybe you could run with the BIG boys!

What George uses to "stomp the crap" out of big dollar turbos is good old american HORSEPOWER. Does it matter how you get it?

PS Thanks for the correction on my spelling. Unlike me, my keyboard ocassionally makes a mistake.
Old 07-24-2001, 09:06 PM
Carlos
Banned

Well Chis I thought the superior German engineering made up for the differnce. Here's another way to look at it. If you had a FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLAR engine from powerhaus in your Porsche and George whipped your *** with a low tech Chevy V8, would you feel like a fool?

SO FAR EVERYBODY ELSE HAS!
One more thing if you can vector the thrust on that JATO then you can beat Big racing in the rain or on ice or even greased owl ****. Just a thought.
Old 07-24-2001, 09:23 PM
adie
Pro

Talking

Adie had me interested in conversions
Bull, all you did is flame my Idea's, you never flamed my car and I thank you for that but saying you were interested is a compleate fabrication, and now it seems that there are more people like me on this board it shows all you really wanted to do was pick a fight, looks like you got one however no one wins, everyone just gets more defensive, a while back someone had the answer, just don't call it a porsche, it's a porsche conversion, I like the car but for my purpose it wasn't competitive so I put an engine that was, no technological advancement there sure, but instant result, nothing else has broke showing the cars strength, I have a 924 and I am on this board, I have recieved much interest at shows and club events, some curious and some impressed, some upset but mainly see why I have done it, there aren't many street driven Porsches in Drag competition, mine is one, I tow it with another, and most af all I have fun. I am not flaming anyone, which is where this thread is going and I hope that there will be a place on this forum to discuss modified cars on it, and when that happens and you modify your car with a bigger turbo, flowed head, uprated actuator, all perfictly valid MODIFICATIONS, but modifications none the less, show up on the site and tell people how it all went and what you get from the car, that no-one tells you your in the wrong place, as I have a standard 2.0 924 shall I talk about that? well it's a 2.0 924, it's red, it's got alloy wheels, a five speed box (are you keeping up) and pop up headlights, it's not got much rust on it, (still awake)
only messing , I love it to death, it's just great and go's for ever.
You don't have to like my car or what I've done to it, you just have to accept it and not flame it. Please don't take offensive as I have seen to much taken over the subject.
Old 07-24-2001, 09:31 PM
chris924
Track Day

So, the point is: ALL US WHO STICK BY PORSCHE ARE FOOLS. Porsche owners unite! Convert to American muscle! Damn the technology! So if I want to buy a 928 I should convert it to chevy power because CHEVY rulz man! But what if I prefer Ford? Do people get into Chevy Vs. Ford because thier chevy powered 911 looses to MY FORD POWERED 924! ALL HAIL THE NineTwoFord! George! Where are you? I challenge you to a race; you will fall before my NINETWOFORD! I won't even use NOS.

Just a thought.

Chris
Old 07-24-2001, 09:57 PM
George 911-V8
Pro

Chris don't hate appreciate I'm glad adie put a V8 in his car and I agree 101% with him. I go to a lot of car shows and porsche events myself. I have been a PCA member since 1994 and go to all porsche club events also. I just wanted a fast car thats it nothing else no harm done.I still bleed german and one day when I can make it if I'm lucky I will go visit the factory. Adie keep up the good work .

George SWAMP MONSTER
Old 07-24-2001, 10:13 PM
Carlos
Banned

Hey Chris, Just got back from washing my 928. I used blue blue coral brand car wash not Porsche brand. Is it still a Porsche. Please reply soon. I'm really stressed over this.

PS Great post Adie.
Old 07-24-2001, 10:15 PM
chris924
Track Day

Alright, I've had a change in heart. I apologize for flaming the way I did. I guess I didn't really see the reasoning for the "mine's faster" talk on a pro-928 topic(troll) on a 924/924S/931 board. BUT I forgot a good rule: to each thier own. George, good point - "no harm done" But like Adie said "just don't call it a Porsche, it's a porsche conversion"

Anyway, have fun no matter what's pulling(or pushing) your personal chunck of metal around.

Chris

Quick Reply: We are all over on the 928 boards!