Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

College Babes.

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2002, 02:01 AM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now this is a topic I know about. MTSU has a crazy amount of hot girls! Man I love hearing "is that your car? Can have a ride in it?" The two things that insure that I don't spend my nights alone are telling girls about my porsche or the 3 year contract I just signed with a modeling agency. Man I love these cars.
Old 01-14-2002, 05:11 AM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

I'm finally back.. My school has a remarkable amount of class act babes, I only see them roaming (smoking and chit chatting)the campus though.

As far as girls go, I think I have it made for the long run (a bad thing? ) I started dating a totally cute girl who absolutely LOVES cars. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm going to have to convert her to German only imports though. Plus to top all that off, since I'm not officially dating her yet, I took the opportunity to get smashed at a little get together yesterday with four of my good buddies and four honeys. We ended up getting naked (OMG!!nipple rings and tongue rings galore) and playing a nasty version of spin the bottle and truth or dare. The best part was whe I got 2 girls to make out naked on my lap. Needless to say (I'm writing this with complete jubilation and a huge smirk on my face) they let me join in and the rest was history. I'll never be the same again.

ah youth.
Old 01-14-2002, 08:49 AM
aka 951
Pro

ribs - you may want to pick up a book on sex...I think the internet also has a lot of info on how to pleasure girls so that they don't leave the day after...lol...j/k
Old 01-14-2002, 12:51 PM
Perry 951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 70 Likes on 53 Posts
DAMN!!!! Nice slam!!!
Old 01-14-2002, 01:28 PM
bs
Pro

ahhh.... those were the days... hot girls everywhere, easy casual sex, threesomes with hot bi sorrority girls....

oh wait. i was an engineer. dammit. curse all you who intelligently picked a school... i picked one on academic merit alone and spent four years in classes with 10% chick content and those were all the ultra prude asian chicks who wouldn't even talk to you unless you introduce yourself in mandarin. it took me 3 years just to convert one of them (although what a conversion it was!! she's now done drugs i hadn't even heard of when i met her).

i was hanging out at ucsc (santa cruz) last weekend and marveled at the beauty of the landscape and the concentration of attractive blondes. to any of you in the college selection phase, don't just consider the rep of schools, you will be there for a long time so you better pick one with nearby beaches and lots of hot women or you will suffer like i did in slushy mid new york state.

i actually have been missing the "hot girls" aspect of school enough that i signed up for a guitar class at the junior college here... starts tonight! i can't wait to meet a bunch of 20 year old california girls who don't know what they want to do with their lives. hey baby, wanna go out to my porsche and blaze some chronic?
Old 01-14-2002, 01:48 PM
Type_LT
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I go to GMI (General Motors Institute), actually not a bad female population for an engineering school.
Old 01-14-2002, 02:02 PM
Longtime76
Advanced

BS - You are totally correct as that perfectly describes my situation; where did you go to school? I am an electrical and computer engineering major at Rice University, and let me tell you there are no hot chicks at all. Whoever made the comment about the girls have more facial hair than I do it absolutely correct. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than here, but when I talk to all my friends/visit them at Texas or A&M I am quite disheartened. Plus the very few nice-looking ones that do exist end up having personality flaws.

When I am home it is like no problem getting girls, especially now when I mention I have a software engineering position at Motorola (graduating in May) + Porsche . But here at school it is really rough.

Anyhow, nice to hear some of us are getting some play... Hope everyone has a good term.
Old 01-14-2002, 02:14 PM
TaboII
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Not that is is even worth mentioning but my GF hates my Porsche. I cant understand it I am a computer engineer making good money with my own home and she still hates my porsche. And she got $1500.00 earings "VERY NEICE dimonds" for XMAS

What gives
Old 01-14-2002, 02:21 PM
bs
Pro

tabo, that sounds pretty much normal to me...

it's one thing to have a fly ride when you are trying to *pick up* chicks but once she's your gf a quality vehicle is seen only as a contender for your time and money. think how many more diamonds she could have gotten if you drove around in a geo or something.

the gf i mentioned earlier in this thread used to say that the project car i worked on at school was my wife, my own car was my mistress and she was only my concubine. she didn't think it was funny but i did.

(and i didn't even have my porsche back then)
Old 01-14-2002, 10:34 PM
Luke
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by Type_LT:
<STRONG>I go to GMI (General Motors Institute), actually not a bad female population for an engineering school.</STRONG>

I just got scholarship money to GMI (Kettering now). I am a high school senor and It's between Kettering or Georgia Tech. Kettering is 4:1 guys though man!!!!! NOt good
Old 01-14-2002, 11:00 PM
User 462021
Banned

Received 160 Likes on 122 Posts
Originally posted by Lukesilver95186:
<STRONG>

I just got scholarship money to GMI (Kettering now). I am a high school senor and It's between Kettering or Georgia Tech. Kettering is 4:1 guys though man!!!!! NOt good
</STRONG>
Dude, I dream of a 4:1 at my college man...
Old 01-14-2002, 11:14 PM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

I'm in the same boat as you Luke...
All the engineering schools are like 3:1 guys to girls...Maybe I can invent "Gay-Away" spray while I'm learnin...
I'm lookin at RIT, RPI, University of Rochester, Penn state and Rutgers Univ. (new brunswick campus)...I'm kinda leaning towards penn...I did a summer program there last summer and the school's cool...Best of all its not a 100% engineering school...so there's good lookin ladys there too...

decisions decisions...

Eeeny meeny miny mo...
Old 01-14-2002, 11:21 PM
Luke
Nordschleife Master

LMAO!!!

It may be 4:1 but it's more like 16:1 because 3 out of 4 girls are Reallybutchy. I try to stay away from girls with cavs bigger than my thighs (rule of thumb, or leg so to speak).
Old 01-14-2002, 11:24 PM
scular
Racer

Colleges of engineering primarily have guys. If you pay attention the few good looking girls are in chemical engineering. At least this is the trend I have noticed at a few of the Florida schools.
Old 01-14-2002, 11:25 PM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

Lots of you guys wanna be engineers eh? I'm goin into Economics/trading (not exactly sure what I'll end up doing with this stuff, we'll see). Whats everyine else want to do?

Quick Reply: College Babes.