Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

College Babes.

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2002, 11:27 PM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chemical engineering. hmmm "like, OMG!! this nail polish remover is like....SOOOO damaging my cuticles!"
Old 01-14-2002, 11:35 PM
User 462021
Banned

Received 160 Likes on 122 Posts
Architecture
Old 01-14-2002, 11:36 PM
Luke
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mech. engineer
Old 01-15-2002, 12:36 AM
Mongo
Official Bay Area Patriot
Fuse 24 Assassin
Rennlist Member

Received 117 Likes on 62 Posts
Accounting...

ok i seriously need a girlfriend...in my case my college has hot girls...but with *** boys as their bfs... *sigh* what in the hell does it take for a girl to notice a good man...and with a porsche too!
Old 01-15-2002, 12:44 AM
ThE sPaCeCoWbOy
Burning Brakes

Electrical Engineering

and i can see that a majority of us agree that if you want to pick up some hot chicks....engineering isnt the direction to go...

i just started classes today....i have to take 2 cluster courses...so i took acting (had that tonight....2 fine looking ones there).....and women studies (have that wensday)

i found that education seems to be a good place to check out some chicks....that and physical therapy

oh and Andy....i also feel your pain....i tried many of times to pick up some hot chicks not only with my porsche...but with my 2.5RS and 2 Benzs that i had....didnt work....im thinking of changing my ways....buying a honda, ricing it out, become the biggest *** on campus, and start smoking some dope...for some reason that what the hot chicks go after here....hence the name Pot. State....

space
Old 01-15-2002, 12:47 AM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

Well, my ost recent interest (the car loving chick mentioned above) is still in highschool. Am I a bad bad man??? Whatever, as if 2 years is a lot.
Old 01-15-2002, 01:00 AM
PorscheG96
Race Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This topic is a lot of fun to read! I'm in Mechanical Engineering at Cal Poly and I feel like I'm constantly snapping my neck to get glimpses of great looking women. The only thing that gets me thinking twice is that with SO damn many sexy ladies which one's the one for me?! It's funny, I told everyone last quarter that the hottest damn woman I'd ever seen was in my Chem class, but today I'd say that the most gorgeous girl approached me today in the U.U. buying books and we chatted a bit...yeap school is good. -Trevor
Old 01-15-2002, 01:02 AM
kevin Dubois
Racer

no lemon yellow, your just an irresponsible kid who is going to end up on the springer show as a man *****. this is a porsche web board, not a talk about your most recent dream about having sex with two girls at once. it's funny how people go to college and most of them drink so much they can't remember what they learned the day before, or what happened that night... maybe thats why american cars suck so much... but seriously, i don't like reading about your sex stories, and i ask a moderator to move this to the "general" forum. (and yeah i know, you don't have to read it if you don't want...but this seriously does not belong on this web page, maybe someone else will agree?)

p.s. i go to a private college at 25K a year where the ratio is 2 girls for ever guy, and most of the girls are rich, and attractive. i have been in a pretty serious relationship for a while, and it is 10x better without sex right now... but that is something you will have to learn for yourself. and i was a chemistry major, but now an engineering major... so it's not like "your just jelous because this has never happened to you"
Old 01-15-2002, 01:08 AM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

Dont read it if you dont want to buddy. And dont go off trying to analyze whats wrong with current college lifestyles. Besides, you mean to tell us that you never did anything crazy in college? No wonder youre like this. Stop crying and please ignore this topic from now on.
Old 01-15-2002, 01:16 AM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

Furthermore, I take offense to the insults you so keenly directed toward me. Please be a bit more mature when discussing mature matters such as the one you raised. To call me irresponsible and to imply that I will end up on some lurid talk show is something I would expect from a sixth grader in the elementary school down the street; not from an adult such as yourself. This topic was composed in good humour. If you cant take that; please reply only to the technical topics listed (like my topic on the clutch-bad shock relationship) instead of ones called "college babes".
Old 01-15-2002, 01:19 AM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

Oh yeah, didnt they teach you how to spell "you're" in your fancy $25k a year college?
Old 01-15-2002, 01:31 AM
Lemon Yellow 87 n/a
Burning Brakes

Sorry about posting for the millionth timein a row. Kevin, I want you to know that I am not disagreeing with the validity of your argument. It is true that many people do not exercise moderation in their newly aquired rights as young adults in college. And yes you are also right about how a long term commitment is obviously the right choice (I would rather have a steady girlfriend to tell you the truth). But, if you have to post your opinion of a topic in the furure, please refrain from directing insults toward the person who made it up, that is obviously not going to get your point across and will serve only to alienate yourself from that person and from others who may share his/her views.
Old 01-15-2002, 02:04 AM
kevin Dubois
Racer

the reason i take such offense to a topic like this is because you lack any respect for the women you are talking about, and the women on this board. i seriously feel sick when people run around trying to bang as many people as they can. that is how disease and poverty spread. if you act like this often, very soon you might have more to pay for then your car. an unwanted pregnancy will cost you a ton more then your car and all the mods you could dream of. so if you are going to sleep around, at least make sure the women your going to have sex with are not drunk (you can be accused of rape if they are), they agree to having "casual sex", and you make all the precations you can so as to not mess with a kids life by him/her knowing that he was an "accident". no i'm not your mother, but i am concerned about other people, and especially kids who have to grow up in broken homes.

oh, and to say that "my college had tons of hot babes and they are all super easy!" is pretty childish too.

i think this may be my last post in this thread... but we will see. i like to argue, and there are some things i will argue about (such as this).

also, anything i may say to insult you, i am sorry for. i feel very stongly about this and i will do anything i can to make people change their minds about being extremely sexually active.
Old 01-15-2002, 02:20 AM
Mongo
Official Bay Area Patriot
Fuse 24 Assassin
Rennlist Member

Received 117 Likes on 62 Posts
uhhhhh i don't get banged im a virgin....sadly after 19 years... thats like someone that has never driven a 1997 911 Turbo S, it just sits there under a garage collecting dust...dunno what i'm doin wrong
Old 01-15-2002, 02:24 AM
aka 951
Pro

I went to RPI (8:1 in my year) in Troy, NY (try really cold and the poorest city in the country). All you stop you're whining cause you don't know what hell is like...lol. After that experience I took up permenant residence in Cali. Life's much better now

Quick Reply: College Babes.