Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street Racing

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2001, 05:21 AM
Craig944
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Street Racing

I just want you to know I DON'T street race on roadways LOL. I misunderstood this stuff, we have a place we have our fun, I'm not all about endangering others. But I have a very bad habbit of weeving traffic. IT starts because I see it in their eyes they TRY to close that gap that's infront of the car next to me in the left lane and behind the truck in the right lane, sooooo i ease way up and make them think i'm here to cruise, and when they open it enough I clip into 2nd or 3rd and i'm gone LOL. It's fun I have to say, but dangerous I guess ? I COULDN'T BELIVE I could be charge w/ manslaughter if someone next to me died or some crap. OMG, i'ma get an electric liscense plate coverer just in case...heheh. Ummmm i don't have an stories yet, but ummmm i've raced once before from a redlight I must admit =D. It was in good taste I think considering it was 2:12 in the mourning and I knew the person and the street was deserted (no there was NOONE TRYING TO PULL OUT ANYWHERE) and I lost =). Just in case you were wondering, he was driving a turbo charged Supra =)

Quick Reply: Street Racing