Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Membership

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2002, 12:20 PM
TaboII
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Membership

I want to take this opportunity to encourage all of you who use this site and are not full members as of yet to consider joining the elite membership of the Rennlist site. As any of you who have used this discussion forum already know, the information here and in many cases expert advice freely distributed at Rennlist can be and is an invaluable source of information to the entire group of Porsche enthusiast out there. In may case it has saved me, personally, thousands in the process of rebuilding my car and I am positive with out doubt that the folks here Pro and armature alike can and will lend advice and in some cases even a helping hand when ever possible. Consider the benefits of being a part of a community that will bend over backwards to get you any information you need with out question. Bennies include a free website where you can show off your hard work and pride, as well as access to the already thousand of Pro and armature Porsche owners here at your finger tips via an email list that hits the thousand. That’s not to mention the deals on parts and accessory that are regularly available first only to members. Take a look at the membership information and help keep this site available to all. It was stated on one post just a short wile ago.

If you get only one piece of advice from this site it is almost guaranteed it will save you more money than the $17.00 dollars to become a member here. That’s even less than a standard oil change for the cars that you put so much pride and workmanship in. Think about it and if you feel that this site has been worth the time to ask questions at, wouldn’t it be worth becoming a member?

I am a member here and am not affiliated with this site in any other way. I am just very please with the assistance and advice I have received here and wanted to give my two cents worth. Or in actuality my $ 17.00 bucks. What a deal I think I got.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Keep the rubber side of those cars down and shine the rest. Spring is going to be here before you know it.

Thanks again.

Quick Reply: Membership