Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vitesse Racing VR-DISPLAY

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Mancuso
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vitesse Racing VR-DISPLAY

Greetings!

Well, I've installed a gizmo/addon that I think is really worthy of mention. The VR-DISPLAY.

As you can tell from my signature, I have quite a bit of Vitesse Racing equipment so it only made sense to get this little nugget of joy as well. Quite simply, it is a data display/readout for your Vitesse piggyback.

I use the VR-DISPLAY to monitor AF/Lambda, vac/boost, temperature, engine RPM, et al. I have it temporarily placed near the glovebox (see picture), but it can be mounted anywhere. Since the information on the display can be mirrored or inverted (via software), you can use it as a heads-up display (HUD) that reflects on your windshield (this sucker is bright).

All you have to do is select via software what you want to display and you can toggle between the information with a simple momentary switch installed in-line.

Closing this thread and requesting that it be removed as it should have been posted in the Turbo section.
Attached Images    

Last edited by Mancuso; 10-23-2012 at 01:34 AM.

Quick Reply: Vitesse Racing VR-DISPLAY