Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dull Instrument Cluster Fix

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Cyberpunky
Three Wheelin'

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by odurandina
take the police to court. ask a da and judge to clarify why this is going on. ask the supervisors why it's taking place. be proactive. make contact. go on the radio. all in your power. ask questions. ask why all the ridiculous surveilance. ask the da if you were born to be somebody's slave. ask for an answer in a formal letter. the criminal police will get stop harrassing you because it's not worth all the negative publicity.
No doubt good advice in your neck of the woods but we don't have the hierarchy or legal system you do. Our legal system isn't as political as yours, so kicking up a fuss may result in more attention rather than less as our public officials aren't voted in or out, like your DAs and head of police etc.

Anyway that's neither here nor there but suffice to say IMO your better keeping your head down. If you keep car spotless, often, although they will look at you, they won't bother pulling you over, as well kept cars are likely to be road worthy, unless they can see its modified. patchwork cars are easy defects, as are modified cars.

I am more worried about camera's or getting caught in the act, if I do exceed the limit. My HU has sat nav and warns me when I am speeding and also has an accurate speed displayed(unlike my speedo), but it take so little to drift over the speed limit in these cars, and knowing my luck hat will happen just as I pass a camera lol

Pauly yeah you probably can't do any race events as you need a cams license, but they do have other track events but not sure how P's would effect that.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:23 AM
odurandina
Team Owner

Location: one thousand, five hundred miles north of Ft. Lauderdale for the summer.
Received 212 Likes on 153 Posts

ooops I thought this thread was on the 944T forum.

Quick Reply: Dull Instrument Cluster Fix