Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Could I get some photoshop help?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2002, 12:10 AM
*eurospeed951*
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Could I get some photoshop help?

Is there anyone with photoshop skills that could help me with creating an image of what my car might look like when I'm done with it? What I need to see is a 944 turbo, silver with Fikse FM-10 and ATP "SPA"'s. Also VW jazz blue with the same wheels. I will also have a front splitter and a 968 rs wing the same color as the lowerd car. Oh and intercooler vents with clear none pop up lights. If anyone could do this it would be bad ***.(and a great "B" day present) If not, it would be great if someone could give me some tips on how I might do this my self. I have photoshop, but don't know it very well. Thank You!
Old 03-13-2002, 12:26 AM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wheels aren't too hard, you basically just want to erase out any of the backround in the pics and then copy and paste just the wheel (maybe white or something behind the spokes) onto the pic of your car...then go to edit-->free transform and shape it to whatever works...

Color changing is kinda hard to do, step 1 is to create a selection that contains only the parts of the car that you want to change color (the painted surfaces basically)...this is the hardest part of color changing. The pic you chose is the biggest factor here of whether or not its easy or hard. After that you copy and paste that selection into a new image (if you do edit--copy, then file--new it'll know how big to make the new image). Then you wanna change the image to grayscale then back to RGB. Then go to like image--saturation or something along those lines..from there you gotta hit the "colorize" check box and presto...it's kinda hard to get some colors to show up right.

The wing is basically like the wheels, and then to color it use the technique used to color the car.

I was kinda vague on some things cause I dont really remember 100% where they are, but if you grope around you should be able to find the command..

You can bring Joe Guy a cooked chicken or you can hand him a gun and some ammo.
Old 03-13-2002, 03:13 AM
DangerIsland
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

If you get me some of the base pictures (the car, specificly) I can probly do most anything. Color isn't that hard, just a matter of knowing how to use levels and curves, plus good masking skills. Post some URLs, or email me pictures at joe@dangerisland.com and I'll give it a shot!

Quick Reply: Could I get some photoshop help?